New brother in here!

by defd 290 Replies latest jw friends

• hubert
    hubert

Rebelliousspririt, This might help. on your Bulgaria blood question.

www.watchman.org/jw/bloodbulgaria.htm

Hubert

• fairchild
    fairchild
    Sunspot, I'm in Oneida county. Care to get together some time?
    Ack! Fairchild! Check your PM too! Looks like the three of us live very close!

Well well, the great thing about this thread is that 3 JWD members discovered that they all live within comfortable driving distance. Cool!!

• bebu
    bebu
    Well well, the great thing about this thread is that 3 JWD members discovered that they all live within comfortable driving distance. Cool!!

VERY cool! bebu

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

C'mon...lets do it again...

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

I'm ready.

• under74
    under74

Ah, good times.

Sure...I'm up for it again...but to whom? I don't think we're going to run into another guy like that for a long while...

• defd
    defd

im not gone yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But one day i will be

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

im not gone yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But one day i will be Hopefully soon you will be gone. Besides if you agree with the JW's that the religion you should not be on here at all. Don't try to save us we have saved ourselves! Good Luck with your life as a JW. Maybe you will be back because you will see the truth all the lies the hypocrisy and you will have a similar story to share. Then we will listen with open minds and hearts. Right now we have an open mind to your closed minded ways. You will not be missed nor remembered. Brooke

• defd
    defd

love you too brooke what happened to jesus words of LOVING your enemies?

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

love you too brooke what happened to jesus words of LOVING your enemies? First of all you are not my enemy. I don't know you well enough to consider you to be anything to me. Besides I don't have any enemies. Wouldn't I as a person who doesn't have enemies be more LOVING to someone who does? Brooke

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit