New brother in here!

by defd 290 Replies latest jw friends

• Dawn
    Dawn

reading.......reading a little more.......something about a train? Oh My golly - this whole thing is making me LMAO!! Thank you all for the great laugh!

And welcome defed.

• Neo
    Neo

Welcome to the board, dfed!!!

It's an honour to post in the thread of our newest instant celebrity! Almost 6,000 page views in a few hours!!!

Cheers!!

Neo

• jgnat
    jgnat

I don't think I was deceptive. I was honest about who I am and what I believe. But I do refuse to label myself by other's standards (for example "you are not supposed to talk to me"). I consider a post like defd's to be a direct challenge, as he admits there are whole ranges of people he would never talk to. Also, I don't think JWD is only for former members. I believe it should always welcome all who stumble on to our shores.

Any JW who is up on their magazines must know that the internet is a place to be avoided anyhow. Do people like defd actually believe that there can be open world-wide communication amongst the six million brothers and sisters without heavy monitoring by the organization? I mean, if they did that, they may not find that everybody is as unified as they thought. My goodness, anybody can sign in to this place without anyone checking their credentials at the door.

The internet as a whole is a direct threat to information control. Defd should realize this.

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

Do we max out a 50 posts in a day? If so, it's seems defd did.

• Neo
    Neo

James,

The limit is 75 posts. He's still got about 25 for today!

dfed,

I hope you hang around!!!

Let's have a nice conversation! Have you been reading the mags? What about this one:

• JH
    JH

Nice to have you here brother defd.

Maybe you'd like to say the closing prayer.

• seven006
    seven006

This thread is as harmless as it is hilarious. I don't think anyone is clueless enough to be fooled about what this place is after 14 pages of levity. I have been following it on and off since it started. I think we have a few new members of the JWD smart ass club (I'm the president) besides that, it's been hours of fun and entertainment for the whole family. I don't think dfed is as clueless as he makes himself out to be and has blended in with the fun very nicely.

Weather he is from the South or the deep med west, it really doesn't matter. He doesn't seem to be pouring any poison down anyone's throat and the game seems to have been played as fair as could be expected given the elements of it and the players. I personally have stayed out of it to this point because I'm a mean bastard and Getbusyliving and Wonderlustguy are doing a superb job without my interjecting. All you guys have made my day and given us all a good healthy laugh.

We need more threads like this to take the sting out of Mondays.

Dave

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

So now the fun's died down, do I get to pole-dance again?
    Enquiring minds want to know.

~kicks jukebox~

• Valis
    Valis

here ya go LT..

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Now THAT'S a pole!!!

Yer making me feel all inadequate, n stuff.
    Where's Gumby when ya need him?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit