New brother in here!

by defd 290 Replies latest jw friends

• defd
    defd

no im just new here 1st time today and people jumped all over it thats all.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Hey Defd!!! You can talk to me. I've been working toward baptism for 13 years. I went through the Live Forever book twice, however I don't go door to door enough to get baptized. I haven't been out in service for 9 years. Do you think that has something to do with it?

• undercover
    undercover

hmmm. Slow newbie day I guess.

Well, it's all in good fun, we've all had our indoctrination, um, I mean initiation, yea that's the word.

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

Welcome defd! (I'm single.) ;-)

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    no im just new here 1st time today and people jumped all over it thats all.

Thats what we cults do defd, its called a loveBomb. :)

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

hi defd,

i live in nashville.. i'm single! but i'm a grandma..so calm down.

one of my kids is a pioneer in tennesee, but she's married...

i'm inactive , 4th generation jw. welcome to the board.theres some genuinely nice people here with a lot of different viewpoints and opinions. of course, i'm the one thats always right!

• bebu
    bebu
    of course, i'm the one thats always right!

No, you're the one who is (candidly) nuts.

bebu

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Is this a joke?

Josie

• candidlynuts
  • Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

hey DFed,

You don't have to talk to me. I am so Df'ed. Three times that is for sure, but I bet a lot of people are wondering why you have come here to chat? I am curious why...when you have access to my family and most all of our loved ones and I seriously have to wonder why you would keep seeking for better or more friends. Dont you have it all right now? What made you talk here?

I am single if that makes it easier for you to converse with me.

Maybe if you have a good enough reason or argument, you could win the prize behind door two and take the biggest bad influence to memorial?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit