Men who lie with men.....

by cindykp 188 Replies latest jw friends

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier
    consequences of actions considered, history surely has few more egregious figures.

pepheuga

I understand what you said. I'm just not sure how you meant it. Please elaborate.

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

pephegua - the majority of people in the USA are against gay marriage. Eleven states passed constitutional laws banning gay marriage.

Gay sex is not taught in the majority of schools/

There is no provision for gay couples to file a federal tax return.

Gay marriage is only legal in a few countries.

Most churches do not support gay marriage.

At the end of the day - if a person doesn't believe in God or any higher power, if they don't feel accountable to anyone but themselves, then being gay would be normal to that person.

And that's where the whole discussion should end.

This argument will always exist - until something bigger than us says otherwise.

• chappy
    chappy

[deleted]

• under74
    under74

chappy-
    that's just uncalled for.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier
    At the end of the day - if a person doesn't believe in God or any higher power, if they don't feel accountable to anyone but themselves, then being gay would be normal to that person.

And God Jehover created the heavens and the earth and all inhabitants in 42,000 years (6 days x 7,000 years per day JW theory).

Truthseeker, ignorance of the human condition and reality are truly bliss. A place where Alcoholism is not a genetic disease, or AIDs is god's curse for homosexuality.

As I said in a previous post, Education - and I'll add awareness - are a privledge too many ex-JW's have passed on - additionally - to assauge their own controlled christian mythical thinking.

Homosexuality is a reality in many species of the animal kingdom, not just humans. Now, do lower animals have a choice in their sexuality?

• pepheuga
    pepheuga

brenda,

: I understand what you said. I'm just not sure how you meant it. Please elaborate.

i don't understand that! sorry!

pepheuga

• cindykp
    cindykp

Hope you dont mind barney, but we have all have been making jokes from your comments. No offense I hope, just in fun

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

Brenda

Homosexuality is a reality in many species of the animal kingdom, not just humans. Now, do lower animals have a choice in their sexuality?

You hit the nail on the head - in more ways than one.

Animals do not have a choice - they just do.

Humans have conscious awareness and can make decisions for themselves.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Guys, I've been a bit insulting to a couple people, Barney and Truthseeker. Please accept my apologies. I'm a bit cranky today, in physical pain and had a bad night's sleep.

I am defensive of my own hard-earned beliefs, and that includes a persons right to their born sexuality. As much a right as a person wheelchair bound and the necessity to public access.

• vicmace
    vicmace

Skinner,

Stop apologizing for his ignorance....His passive/agressive behavior is not something we should apologize for....He should be doing the apologies!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit