When did you stop growing ?

by frenchbabyface 76 Replies latest jw friends

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

HL (hight five)

he was 16 then, now about to be 23 in April ...

• Mac
    Mac

I was a big baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mac (stopped growing shortly thereafter class)

• bem
    bem

I have been 5' 3" since I was twelve years old. My daughter has been 5' 9" since she was thirteen to four-teen. My oldest son is 6' 11" he grew till he was 21 or maybe a little older. My youngest is 16 and still growing he is 5'10". Editted to add: M. hopes he is still growing! wants to be tall as B.is

• Mac
    Mac

"5'-3"......"

Damn, Bem..you and I could see eye to eye

mac , I'm so much larger in my mind class

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Now Bem you've got a range of example here and I guess we can extand now to 21 (there was an other example here) about men !!! I guess M and B are the initials of your kids so E is a Girl ...

... ... Mac !!! the only guy I've found attractive in a KH was actually shorter than that, not even that he was beautifful but actually a kind of smart Elder (and wasn't bothering people for details) so really spiritual to me (I mean somehow wiser) ... A real exception in JWLAND !

• Mac
    Mac

Frency........

I'm far more beautiful than that..........

mac ( testimonials available upon request class)

• bem
    bem

Yes Frenchbabyface, your right about the initials being the kids names. Brantley,Elizabeth and Michael.

Also as an afterthought the childrens dad is 6' 5" and when we married he was 19 and grew 3 inches taller some time after that seems if I remember by the time he was 20 -21 he stopped growing.

I also have to smile my Daughter -n-law is 5' 9" and still looks tiny next to B. Brantley was taller than his second grade teacher, he was 7 years old then and she said she had never had a student taller than her. he was 5' 2" that year.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Well Mac if you propose proofs I'm gonna believe you on words ...

Now I wonder what his name was, cause I've forgot, maybe I should ask Narkissos cause if he worked with Sarrapocciello he probably knew him too !!! I wonder now if we have the same point of view about the guy, cause maybe at bethel it was a whole other story !!! At least we agreed on Sarrapocciello as being very funny and his wife being very lovely (she was very shy - weird that they end up together somehow - but good for her ) ...

• Mac
    Mac

You will of course have to sign a disclaimer.....to never to forward such proof......

I'm ever so shy..........

mac

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Bem,

I also have to smile my Daughter -n-law is 5' 9" and still looks tiny next to B. Brantley was taller than his second grade teacher, he was 7 years old then and she said she had never had a student taller than her. he was 5' 2" that year.

5.9 is tall for a girl !!! and 5.2 at 7

I knew some tall girls who was feeling very bad about their sizes but I don't understand cause now the Influence about models is since a long time about being taller than average !!! ... but I can understand the feeling if they think that guy's maybe need to be taller to feel confident in a relationship (the stupida$$es with no confidence in themself - so who want those guys ???). In fact when guys have a taller wife they are most of the time very proud of it ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit