When did you stop growing ?

by frenchbabyface 76 Replies latest jw friends

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

It's seems that people can grow about until they are 25 (unless a sickness still make them grow)

I've stop growing at 12, I'm the same size since then 5'5'
    Also they told me that anyway having a baby at 14 would had stop me growing anyway that I should have been taller ! (???)
    I don't care 5.5 is ok, but I wonder about most of the people

My son who was supposed to be 6.6 is 6.1 maybe a little more now ... they had to remove something to make sure his legs won't grow anymore so he only can grow from above (but he have very very long legs already and he don't care at all anyway)

What about you, When did you stop growing ?

• mtbatoon
    mtbatoon

I had a friend who had what sounds like the same thing. He was about 6' 9? or something and if he hadn't had the operation he would of kept growing till his skeleton wouldn't of been able to take the weight. He was lovely bloke and use to be a submariner, 6' 9? and stuck in a tin can under the sea. Also so had a girlfriend who was only about 5' 5"

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I had a friend who suffered giantism (as did his father before him). He had 4" (10cm) of bone taken out of each thigh, and later found that his legs started bowing. He was 7'1" when he stopped growing, and then sagged back to 6'11".
    Ironically he married a lassy who was 5'2"!

Height-wise I stopped at age 18 with a height of 6' (182cm).
    I was still growing until about 21, though, and would put on some more weight when I hit my 30's (I was a real string-bean, when younger).
    I'm still 6', but now weight 182lb (13st or 83kg).

Question:
    If the above dimensions mean that I weight 1lb for every cm of height, what weight does that make my schlong?

LT of the "running for the scales" class

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

mtbatoon:I'm pretty sure the dimensions I've given are correct, but there's a slim chance we are talking about the same person, given your location.

I lived near the Nottingham / Derby border, at the time, and went to Hellaby Assembly Hall...

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Mtbatoon, LTseems that their are a few people who have to deal with that ... for my son they just couldn't allow his legs to grow anymore cause he has an internal prothesis in the whole right leg so they had to make sure the other one wouldn't grow anymore.

LT, what is a schlong ???

• Pole
    Pole
    I had a friend who suffered giantism (as did his father before him). He had 4" (10cm) of bone taken out of each thigh, and later found that his legs started bowing. He was 7'1" when he stopped growing, and then sagged back to 6'11".
    Ironically he married a lassy who was 5'2"!

Pole

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Pole

This post is far too imperial(ist) for me to make any sense of it. :)

I'm lost ... I don't understand even the joke, and the schlong stuff ... HELP !!!

• Pole
    Pole

FBF,

I meant the imperialist measures LT used (feet, inches). I'm only familiar with the continental ones (metres, centimeters). Ok, I know an inch is some 3.5 cm and a foot is about 30 cms (?), but I don't feel like computing it right now :-).

Pole

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

I think an inch is 2.5 cm, rather than 3.5... I think...

A schlong is also called a tallywhacker, FBF...

CZAR

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Czar:

Right on both counts.

Pole:
    http://www.albireo.ch/imperialconverter/

He was 216cm, after having 10cm taken out of his thighs, while still growing.
    His legs bowed and he ended up as 211cm tall.
    His wife was 157cm!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit