When did you stop growing ?

by frenchbabyface 76 Replies latest jw friends

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

ok Under74... so I'm not the only one who stopped growing very young ... and me not being taller have not absolutly to be related to having a baby very young !!! maybe girls stop growing younger ??? (don't know just asking)

• under74
    under74

Yeah, I think most girls stop growing by the time they're 16.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

LT,

So explain to me, why did Gumby tell me I had big hands, when firing my big gun?

... ...

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Under74

Yeah, I think most girls stop growing by the time they're 16.
    I feel like this statement might be right ... we might be sure of that if more women answer this topic
  • LittleToe
    LittleToe

Oh? You don't like us guys posting?
    ~takes the huff~

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

LT,

Oh? You don't like us guys posting?
    ~takes the huff~

No ... it's not about that it's just that actually only one woman (and me) answered to this, but actually you're the only one who give your mesures as example with when you stopped growing which is the reason of the question ... so actually we know more about the girls from here ... (I'm interested in the girl case cause i'm a girl to compare and see if I would have grown a little bit more if ... )

• under74
    under74

well just to settle it most of the females I know stopped growing between 12 and 16. So, FBF you're not abnormal.

• toladest
    toladest

I stopped growing at 13. I was 14 when I met my 6'4" boyfriend. I thought I would grow. By the time I realized that I was Stuck @ 5' tall it was too late. I was in love! We have been Married for 17 years now. People do give us the funniest stares though. My kids are both getting tall now too, so I kinda look like a circus freak when we all go out. hahahaha

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Ok Under74, I believe you on words (I couldn't tell myself cause the friend I have at that time didn't see them that much later and after or didn't check that thing anyway) also toladest do confirme also about that !!!

Toladest ... I would like to see a pic !!! It's very cute to see this kind of couples (it is a bit the same with my son and his girlfriend but she a bit taller maybe than you and he is a bit tinier than your man)

• wordlywife
    wordlywife

**laughing at toladest's circus freak reference**

I stopped growing around 14 I think, at 5'6". So FBF I don't hink you are unusual in that respect. I didn't know your son was so.....ah....big!

worldly wife

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit