When did you stop growing ?

by frenchbabyface 76 Replies latest jw friends

• mama
    mama

i am 5'4 french, i happy to be there. when i was young my cousins were always taller than me, until about 12, then they stopped growing. they are both about 5feet. all the women in my family seemed to stop growing taller at about age 12. i am the tallest. most of them are between 4'11 and 5'2, so i think i did well. my daughters are supposed to be very tall however, between 5'9 and 5'11, yippey! my hubby is over six feet, so they must get that from him. but i guess they had a headstart too, caity was 10pounds at birth and emma was 9.7, big from the get-go.

• Pole
    Pole

When did you stop growing ?

I stopped growing at about 19, I guess.

Another fluff question. How tall are you now, folks?

I'm 189cm. That's 6 feet 2 inches. I guess it's important. lol.

Pole

• wordlywife
    wordlywife

Oh I forgot to add that my grandmother was 4'11" and my grandfather was 6'3". Another "odd couple" with mismatched heights!

ww

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

Well, FBF, sounds like you were taller at age 12 than I was; I was only about 5'2" at that age. But by the time I was 17, I was 6'2", and still am. Not sure at exactly what age I hit full height, but I do know I was at full height by 17.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Again WW and Mama you do confirme that we don't grow up late in fact

(LOL about my son it was even more chocking as at this time even tall before his operation he was about 34-35 kilos means about 76,15 pounds so very skini and the contrast with his legs was even more terrible somehow )

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

and Pole and Neon do also confirm about them growing later but longer and somehow taller !!!

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I was probably around 14-15 when I stopped growing and got stuck at 5ft 3in. I wouldn't mind another 3 inches in height.

Big hands are nice.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

ive not stopped growing...!!!!!!

Well outwards anyway... *runs to the gym*

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Lonelysheep

Big hands are nice.

LOL now that I really think about it, his father had Bigger hands but his shlong was not as big and long as Tony's onces, I mean his father could take a basket ball with one hand and old it hand above the ball (and his was short than Tony about 4 inches ... so ... also he made me travel a whole room with a slap and I even got knock out by the wall at the end, so I don't know where I would have stoped if the wall wasn't there ... not funny but still thinking about it that way makes me smile ... PFFFFFFFFFFFFF !!!

So actually now that I really think about it from what I know for real in fact (and in comparison in the same familly) I can say that this statement doesn't stand for a "real" exact mesure !!!

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

I stopped growing at 21, I was like 5'7 and I took a weight training suppliment called HGH. This was in the beginning of when it was introduced, basically it's for a lean muscular look. It didn't work really and I grew 3 inches.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit