When did you stop growing ?

by frenchbabyface 76 Replies latest jw friends

• confusedjw
    confusedjw
    they had to remove something to make sure his legs won't grow anymore so he only can grow from above

WHAT! Frenchy, you must know what it is they removed! Why would they have to do this?

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Tuesday,

It didn't work really and I grew 3 inches.

I think that 3 inches is a lot to me in fact it's about 7,5 centimetres

ConfusedJW

WHAT! Frenchy, you must know what it is they removed! Why would they have to do this?

Because they removed his bones from his right leg : femur, knee, and they sticked/cimented the prothesis with the tibia an peronet midlle way... and if he had to grow there (as he was in the age to still grow) ... they would have operate with a special prothesis, and as his legs was way long enough for even the size he could have been, they chosed a protesis more pratical (but that you can't make taller litlle by little like some for kids), and he is supposed to old this one at least 10 to 20 years). but It's ok to me he is tall enough !!!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

FBF:

I'm interested in the girl case cause i'm a girl to compare...

So it's like a show n tell thing, or you show me yours and I'll show you mine?

Also, are you saying that your ex had big balls?

Tuesday:
    So these suppliments helped you grow 3", huh? Did your hands get any bigger, too?
    Just trying to help FBF complile her evidence!

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface
    So it's like a show n tell thing, or you show me yours and I'll show you mine?

Not really ... wanted to know when most of people stopped growing

Also, are you saying that your ex had big balls?

Sorry ... the all schlong stuff brought back some memories but about my son actually ... (even the sugeon got chocked looking at me like : WHAT IS THIS !!! I am not responsible Damnit !!! ... was kind of ambarrassing) Also if you ask me I don't care that much about the big wathever about his father and in general (too big somehow is scary), anyway my/our son beat him on both sizes he is definitaly taller everywhere LOL (but the hands) ... now if you ask about the balls (let me think about it cause really I don't remember this detail they must have been normal size I guess).

• Maxine Mouse
    Maxine Mouse

I stopped growing at about 15. Thank goodness, because I am 5'10".

• Mulan
    Mulan

I was my full height by age 16, but my feet grew for several more years. (unless shoe sizes have changed) When I got married, I wore a 7 1/2. By the time I was 25, I wore an 8 1/2. Now I wear a 9, but think that is from widening and settling (gravity) than from actual growth.

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

No nothing but my height was impacted. Unfortunately

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

I guess I haven't stopped growing yet. Jokingly, though. Just the other day I found out I was 5' 5 1/4" after all the time believing and writing down that I was 5'4". Wow, I grew an inch and a 1/4. I sure was happy about that!

DY

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Ok so the standard for girls is about stop growing in between 12 to 16 and eventually a little bit more later (maybe related to our activities)

• JH
    JH

I guess I stopped growing around 16 or 17

I'm 5' 8" or 1.73 Metres

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit