When did you stop growing ?

by frenchbabyface 76 Replies latest jw friends

• mtbatoon
    mtbatoon

LT:

His name was Glen and the girlfriend/wife was called Sharron. The measurement I gave were guesses. I met them when they lived in Halifax.

• Pole
    Pole

LT,

Now it reads different! Thanks for the translation and the link.

Czar is right, 1 inch is 2.54cm. I have to revise those units. It's a shame.

Pole

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Ah, no, different couple, then.
    This was Mark and Fiona.

He was from Underwood (Eastwood congregation) and she from Rotherham (originally Welsh). Last I heard they were in on of the Derby congs (Allerton?) and applying for Gilead.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Pole,

Thank you ... Fweewww got it now !

Also about mesures in fact Tony should have been 6.5 then, means 195 cm and not 6.6 but he was 6.1 last time the mesured him (didn't lost that much actually)

Thank CZAR : Schlong, tallywacker ... still don't get it but ok I give up ... BTW how tall is your baby right now hehehe ... hope we will get some pics !!!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

FBF:
    Ermm, the baby really is a baby (albeit yet to be born) - no double entendre intended, methinks.

Schlong, tallywacker.

• Pole
    Pole

FBF,

The etymology of schlong:

Etymology: German schlange `serpent'

:-)

Not sure if it helps. But it shows how useful putting etymology in dictionaries may be. "Satan - the original Schlong". lol

Pole

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

I know the bady is not born yet ... but he is there awwwwwwwwwww ....

Now for the TallyShlongstuff ... ok got it / I guess I got it already as the explanation was long to come out straight ... actually the bigger one I got to see in real life is my son's once oy oy oy when he was sick actually (got to help him for many thing) I couldn't believe it !!! in knowing that the thing was asleep (something about 18 to 20 cm) ... but should have known better has he have big hands and a big long thumb !!! I'm sorry for his girlfriend it would make me running away ... (somebody told me about the hand stuff, and I tend to forget, but when I think about it, I check the hand ... ... and always wonder if it is always true).

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Pole,

"Satan - the original Schlong". lol

... from the bible Satan is an awfull schlong !!!

• under74
    under74

What's going on in here?

oh I was around 14 or 15

• LittleToe
    LittleToe
    was long to come out straight

I didn't think it showed. Sorry!

So explain to me, why did Gumby tell me I had big hands, when firing my big gun?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit