a friend in need

by OldSoul 604 Replies latest members private

• RebelliousSpirit
    RebelliousSpirit
    RS ... it was not an insult. It was a true statement of your character. Is your arm a few inches longer now from patting yourself on the back?

I saw no statement of my character anywhere in any of your posts. I've seen you referencing my posts as divulging my "true character" - but I have yet to see you actually make a statement of fact about said character.

In other words, it was an insult, with only insinuation to back it up.

You don't speak with truth about my character, you speak with assumptions, opinions, and insinuations. For something to be truth, it must be proven. Oh, look here, that brings us back to the original topic at hand.

• RebelliousSpirit
    RebelliousSpirit

***... because I never said that ... you did.***

This is exactly what the governing body said to all their followers after their 1975 prediction proved to be false.

Dave

Touche, Dave!

• a friend in need
    a friend in need

RS ... the reference is to the post where you called me a troll, full of malarky and wouldn't know which way was up. Now ... will you email THAT post to your conductor to show your TRUE character?

and you call me insulting????

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

What I'd be interested in finding out is.....how is it considered apostate to just ask for scriptural proof of doctrines, etc., when that is not the definition of apostacy or apostate?

Frannie

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

a friend in need,

you have not responded to my questions posed in my post on page 13 of this thread.

have you been a regular participant in the TMS Theocratic Ministry School? are you not a bible scholar? or have things changed so drastically since 1975 in the way you've been trained?

• stevenyc
    stevenyc
    RS - For something to be truth, it must be proven.

Not to a JW!

• RebelliousSpirit
    RebelliousSpirit

RS ... the reference is to the post where you called me a troll, full of malarky and wouldn't know which way was up. Now ... will you email THAT post to your conductor to show your TRUE character?

and you call me insulting????

With regards to this situation ... you are, you are, and you wouldn't. My conductor has heard worse from me.

• a friend in need
    a friend in need

RS ... so you've already emailed it then ... right???

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

A friend in need,

I can only think that the real reason you are sticking around is because you enjoy associating with apostates. It's certainly not to answer questions. By the way, why doesn't the Watchtower Society have an open forum on its official site where questions, comments and dialogue may be had. Aren't there any capable elders there to do this? What are they afraid of?

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    RS ... so you've already emailed it then ... right???

Why does it matter?

Chris

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit