Finish This Sentence....You Know you're a JW teenager If....

by doodle-v 149 Replies latest jw friends

• snakeizz
    snakeizz

OMG!!! U guys took all the good ones!!! u all are hillarious!

what about this...you know you are a jw teen when you are sent with a letter to school stating that you must miss your gradutation because you must attend the District Convention.....

• keeshah
    keeshah

Dan-O... "jack daniels bottle under the seat"

LOL! You bring back the memories! And I'm a female! You would expect that more from the rough and rowdy boys.

• bisous
    bisous

..... you change from your knee-length skirt to blue jeans in the back of the bus.

...... you roll your knee-length skirt to mini

...... your parents get phone calls from the school counselor protesting the fact you are not applying for college.

...... you test out of high school 2 years early because you just can't take it anymore. you get a crap job to avoid pioneering once you are out.

...... you are consumed by fear and guilt because you live a double life at only 15 and you don't know who the hell is right .... but 1975 is just around the corner.

• miadesta
    miadesta

I agree with several of these thoughts. I was baptized at 14 then spent most of my youth leading a double life but now looking back I wish I had made my stand, been firm about my beliefs and held my virginity as sacred. I have done it all and I mean all. I have had several sexual partners, I have done numerous kinds of drugs and been to several places I shold not have.... and now look where I am.... I am where I started and wish I would have stayed. I am with Jehovah's Organization and often wish I could have made better choices in life. I had a child out of wedlock and now have to live with the memories I wish I didn't have of things I should never have done

• Effervescent
    Effervescent

.... You spend more time reading Song of Solomon for the sex parts than listening to talks. ( I have to say that this thread is bringing back sooooooo many repressed memories. This has to be the BEST therapy ever!!!)

• skinnyboy
    skinnyboy

awww theres soooo many great ones here, and national boundries don't even matter, what a f@cked up childhood we all had eh!

I always wondered why i love my Honda and 2 coupes, and now i know! i remember a brother getting a Honda Prelude, and the rap he got for that because it wasn't a 4 door car was unbeleivable! I loved that car, and because of that instance i bought one myself!!! I still have one to this day, to me driving it says "i did it my waaaaaaaaaaay"

I rememebr a particularary (sp?) strange sister in our hall, in the early 80's had some bee in her bonnet about tracksuits being untheocratic or something stupid, due to the glorification of sport over jehovahs glory, go figure! So while my mates were sporting cool Adidas tracksuits etc, i looked like a complete gimp!

• alreadygone
    alreadygone

.....walk in the school Halloween parade but skip the rooms that you know other jw's are in.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

... you have reported to the elders about what Richie has been up to.

• Mr. Blue
    Mr. Blue

Go to your first interview for a 'real' job and tell the HR guy that you're not going to college because it's against your religion.

(At least he didn't laugh at me.)

• defd
    defd

You know my daughter is a JW teen and this thread is offensive to me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit