Both the Watchtower and "You Know" are wrong, wrong, WRONG!

by Schizm 85 Replies latest watchtower bible

• upside/down
    upside/down

What else is a humble servant to do?

I beat because I love therefore I am...

u/d (of the oozing with humility class)

• gumby
    gumby

Schizm....ya braindead half dub bastard. I thought this thread died or I woulda bugged your ass way sooner.

And what do you find wrong with God giving all these people and their children another chance?

What I find wrong is the fact that god killed all these people in the first place. Talk about pussys......the bible god is a chickenass coward. Telling a buncha armed men to attack a people and kill all their kids. These people were rejected by god because he never showed himself to them....he only made himself known to his people and favored them. He's a dickhead of the worst kind, and when I meet him at the pearly gates, I'm gonna throw some poop on the bastard then run like hell.

Gumby

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Fer F*ck sakes schizm, get a friggen clue. WAKE UP. The Israelite God isnt coming back to save you're stupid ass. Read a book.

• Schizm
    Schizm
    What I find wrong is the fact that god killed all these people in the first place.

So let me get this straight: You consider it wrong for the Giver of life to take a life, yet you feel it's perfectly okay for man, a receiver of life, to take a life--such as in warfare or when administering capital punishment. YOU, my dear Gumby, have just given man more authority over life than what you'd allow the Creator of life to have. Frankly, I think you're just a big jokester who likes attention. Plus, you're a big PUSSY!

• City Fan
    City Fan

Schizzy,

If I give someone a gift I don't go along a couple of months later and say 'you know that gift, I want it back!!!'. Only an idiot would do that.

• gumby
    gumby

Jesus Christ I feel sorry for believers who have no answers for their asswipe gods actions. Poor Schizm and achristian.....they actually feel god has the right to randomly kill just because he can and he's god.

So let me get this straight: You consider it wrong for the Giver of life to take a life, yet you feel it's perfectly okay for man, a receiver of life, to take a life--

Schizm....the only thing you got straight is prolly your wanger from being in the bathroom to long ol' bud. I never said anything about humans taking life as being ok....unless these ones are a threat to humanity in some big way such as a serial killer or a sniper, rapist, etc. Hell ya....kill the bastards!

Were not talking of anything that even resembles that with god. He killed little babies by the thousands. These babies and children were not serial killers and rapist.......they were innocent little children. Image you as a cannanite child seeing "gods people" come into your camp and start slaughtering your camp and parents, brothers and sisters, then you. would you want to worship these killers god? If you would, then your as sick as those friggin freaks were.

Stop making excuses for your pathetic ass bible god Schizm....he's a loser that doesn't exist.....if that makes any sense. BTW.....Rabbit says to tell ya hi

I kinda like ya schizm. It's one a those love/hate relationships

Gumby

• Schizm
    Schizm
    I kinda like ya schizm. It's one a those love/hate relationships

Gumby

Well I don't know what I did to cause you to like me, but whatever it was I need to have my ass kicked for it.

Schizm

• Schizm
    Schizm
    [God] killed little babies by the thousands.......they were innocent little children.--Gumby.

Every single one of those children that you refer to died because of what their PARENTS did or failed to do. Put the blame where it belongs, Gumby! But let's suppose that God had only killed the parents and spared their children. Who, then, was supposed to rear those children? Would YOU personally have been willing to bear the burden of responsibility for other people's children, and take them in under your wing? If so, then you need to seriously consider becoming a foster parent. I'm sure that there's a number of men on death row that would like to talk to you, in order to get you to take care of their children once they've been "killed" by just desert.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Perhaps their parents' murderers should adopt them or find adopters or orphanages for them. That would be just and loving, no?

S

• siegswife
    siegswife

Schizm,

Would you kill them?

Lea

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit