Both the Watchtower and "You Know" are wrong, wrong, WRONG!

by Schizm 85 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Satanus
    Satanus

I heard that brother gumshion started going back to the meetings

S

• Tashawaa
    Tashawaa

Hey - I'm a child of my mother, who is an active JW.... does that mean I get a "gold card" in???? I mean, since my parent decides my fate

• Pole
    Pole

Tashawaa,

:)

Definitely. Being grown up or even married doesn't matter. You are still a child of your mother. Just like Noah's adult sons were his children and thus did not die in the Flood. That's how they were different from the five- and three-year-olds of the wicked parents who were killed by God.

Pole

• Farkel
    Farkel

Schism,

: Just as it was in the days of Noah," so says the scripture. The world of today has yet to degenerate to the level it was in when the Flood came. Quit being so dumb, Farkel.

The Bible doesn't say just how degenerate the people were in Noah's day. It just said God wasn't pleased and had decided to kill them all. Jesus' c omment about "just as it was in the days of Noah," only talked about people marrying and ignoring the upcoming flood. Nowehre in the bible does it say that Noah warned a soul about the flood before it came. He just built an Ark.

: Quit being so dumb, Farkel.

Brilliant. Just brilliant.

Farkel

• gumby
    gumby

Farkel, bro....it was just awful in Noahs day. It was so bad Noah himself was caught up in the worldlyness and became a sloopyass drunk himself then turned all the attention on his kid to get the bad rap for lookin at his nutsack while he was sleepin off a bad drinkin spell.

So let me get this straight: You consider it wrong for the Giver of life to take a life, yet you feel it's perfectly okay for man, a receiver of life, to take a life--.......... when administering capital punishment

I wasn't hidin from a schitzim.....I just figured your lameass thread died and never looked till I saw Farkel gettin off his lazy ass and sayin hi.

Your above words in quotes shows your intelligence for all to see.

You actually compare your god who killed thousands of innocent babies in the flood and through out Old Testement history......to a few men putting to death a serial killer using capital punishement. Do you seriously call this a fair comparison? A serial killer....... to little babies killed in the flood?

You never answered Farkel either. You compared the flood time period to now.....but you never answered him.

Gumby

• Schizm
    Schizm

Gumby,

And what do you find wrong with God giving all these people and their children another chance?--Schizm.

What I find wrong is the fact that god killed all these people in the first place.--Gumby.

What I find wrong is the fact that god killed all these people in the first place.--Gumby.

So let me get this straight: You consider it wrong for the Giver of life to take a life, yet you feel it's perfectly okay for man, a receiver of life, to take a life--such as in warfare or when administering capital punishment. YOU, my dear Gumby, have just given man more authority over life than what you'd allow the Creator of life to have.--Schizm.

Your above words in quotes shows your intelligence for all to see.

You actually compare your god who killed thousands of innocent babies in the flood and through out Old Testement history......to a few men putting to death a serial killer using capital punishement. Do you seriously call this a fair comparison? A serial killer....... to little babies killed in the flood?--Gumby.

You're attempt at confusing the picture ain't working, Gumby. All who read this thread can see what you're up too. You're exactly what I suspected all along, a big fat JOKESTER.

• Schizm
    Schizm
    : Quit being so dumb, Farkel.

Brilliant. Just brilliant.

Farkel

Praise from you means nothing to me, Farkel.

• Schizm
    Schizm

Pole,

Were Noah's three adult sons only saved because they had a righteous parent? Did it have nothing to do with them being righteous?

Yes, all of Noah's sons were saved by being under the umbrella of their righteous father. Take Ham for example: If Ham had been a "righteous" person he wouldn't have disrespected his father after he had unknowingly disrobed himself while in an accidentally-induced intoxicated state.

• jwsons
    jwsons

The first post in this topic hasn't been answer. Why trying to distract everyone with bla bla...? The question is in the Bible. nowhere else.

jwsons

• TheEdge
    TheEdge
    Hey - I'm a child of my mother, who is an active JW.... does that mean I get a "gold card" in???? I mean, since my parent decides my fate

Tash - reading this, I was thinking exactly the same - so we can sin as much as we like so long as our Mum's are loyal JWs?

Didn't Noah preach about the impending flood for 40 years? and everyone dismissed him as mada wonder his Ark never got vandalised on a regular basis while he was building it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit