Only Jehovah's Witnesses

by Yvonne A 129 Replies latest watchtower bible

• glitter
    glitter

Since Im active and I just expounded what the WT says more fully to witnessdefender. Do i get to count this as time?

LOL!

Quick, watch an R rated move to undo the JW-ness!

• MelbaToast
    MelbaToast

milque·toast ( P ) Pronunciation Key (m
    n.

One who has a meek, timid, unassertive nature
    Me? how totally lame could you get, btw.Shows you cant read real good, either.
    Obviously you've stumped Witless, Glitter: and now everyone knows it wasnt quotes playing around.

Quotes got to the fact that that is copywrited material before I could write it. Darn.

Waiting to see what the next inane thought (er quote, I mean) that ol' WD sloshes out in anticipation

• glitter
    glitter

It *never* fails to amaze me how many JWs don't know about Jesus not being their Mediator and will swear up and down that he is - then immediately accept the WT without even blinking when I show them in the WT literature. This is my favourite thing to ask JWs about because it's so outrageous and so obviously untrue.

It's got such wide-ranging consequences for forgiveness and salvation that I suppose it's just too hard to think about where having no Mediator leaves them - never mind it entering their heads that the WT is clearly wrong on something. All of us who have left knows how impossible that used to be to contemplate.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia
    O.K. glitter I'll play along and pretend that I could be wrong about you saying that the Watchtower placed itself above Jesus.

Is that supposed to be an apology? Apparently not. Do I need to refresh your memory of what you actually said: "For instance in one responce to this very post someone(glitter) accused Witnesses of believing that Jesus is not the mediator between man and God.This is a lie!!!!! Either glitter is totally ignorant or they are simpley lying to you.All Witnesses know very well that Jesus is the direct moderator between mankind and God". The quote that glitter posted directly contradicts your statement and the FULL ARTICLES you posted leave no doubt that Jesus is not the mediator between mankind and God. There is no taking words out of context as you subsequently claimed (lied?).

However;Can you dispute the articles?Nobody seems to even wanna try.

Sure, why not. How about for starters -- what basis is there for claiming that the New Covenant is now effectively closed and that "people of all nations who have the hope of everlasting life" are not -- and cannot be -- in the New Covenant (N.B.: except for rare exceptions)?

• Aude_Sapere
    Aude_Sapere
    IP_SEC - Hey guys. Since Im active and I just expounded what the WT says more fully to witnessdefender. Do i get to count this as time?

Absolutely!! Why wouldn't you?? ;-)

• witnessdefence
    witnessdefence

Haven't seen anyone offer any real argument against the content of the articles yet.Also,just in case anyone here forgets the Watchtower is JUST a media relations company that does work for the organization of Jehovah's Witnesses.They have no power or say so whatsoever in any Witness affairs.So you people can lay off the "evil Watchtower" bit anytime.

• Odrade
    Odrade

Bwahahahaha! Who is this really? It must be a regular playing jokes on us, because no one could be this disingenuous.

• glitter
    glitter

Again; why don't you argue against the articles - since you were so set on the knowledge that they were wrong when it was first pointed out.

You have changed your point of view completely. Why?

Odrade - has it be! Look at the last two letters of his IP - lol!

• glitter
    glitter

I haven't forgotten that you aren't man or woman enough to apologise properly.

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

[quote]Haven't seen anyone offer any real argument against the content of the articles yet.Also,just in case anyone here forgets the Watchtower is JUST a media relations company that does work for the organization of Jehovah's Witnesses.They have no power or say so whatsoever in any Witness affairs.So you people can lay off the "evil Watchtower" bit anytime.[/quote]

I'm jumping into this a bit on the late end, I havent read the articles nor do I really care to. I decided to cut out reading mindless material some time ago now.

as to the "they have no power......"

I call bullshit. The reason I do is that the Jehovah's Witnesses use the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society as a legal front for their work. They JW's use the Watchtower on a weekly basis on Sunday's to study out of. The Watchtower is the main source of information to the JW public.

Aside from that, the JW's use the Watchtower in their preaching work. So when someone knocks on your door on saturday morning, chances are they are going to offer you a copy of the Watchtower.

Aside from just the Watchtower magazine, the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society also prints books and brochures that are used in the preaching work as well as at the meetings.

So for you to say that the Watchtower is just a media relations company is utter and complete crap.

When we as Witnesses and ex-Witnesses refer to the Jehovah's Witnesses, we refer to them as either or both the Watchtower (the legal name of the multi-billion dollar not for profit organization) and Jehovah's Witnesses.

They are one and the same.

How dare you fucking lecture us as to our feelings in regards to them? If you really are not a JW as you claim, then you do not know of what you speak. You dont know the feeling of loosing your family and the only friends you have known your entire life because you realize that what they are teaching is wrong. You dont know how it feels to litteraly be COMPLETELY alone in the world because everything has been taken away from you.

You dont know what it feels like to loose your children, your own flesh and blood, because you no longer believe as you used to. You dont know what it feels like to see someone who was you best friend in the world at a movie theater and be completely ignored by them.

Until you have dealt with what the majority of us have had to, then you dont need to speak at all.

Take it from someone who was in for 15 years, served as a Regular Pioneer in the days of 90 hours a month, and who lost his childhood to it.

Kansas District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit