Only Jehovah's Witnesses

by Yvonne A 129 Replies latest watchtower bible

• glitter
    glitter

Also you need to answer glitters last post

WitnessDefense: That's the one where I respond to you twisting my words, btw, feel free to respond to anything else - I'm just most interested in that. I am also waiting for an apology.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Wow... I've really been out a while. That "jehovah" article actually shocked me in it's outrageous use of flawed and deceptive logic. I didn't think I even could be shocked by the borg at this point.

• witnessdefence
    witnessdefence

O.K. glitter I'll play along and pretend that I could be wrong about you saying that the Watchtower placed itself above Jesus.However;Can you dispute the articles?Nobody seems to even wanna try.Also,"Crisis of conscience? Not hardly!

BTW IP I don't NEED to do anything so you stay out of it!

• witnessdefence
    witnessdefence

Go right ahead there "Six" and just wow us with your neverending wisdom.

• MelbaToast
    MelbaToast

hmph.

*gets out bible*...then thinks about a scripture......

KLV Matthew 24:36 : But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, buut my father only.

How does a corporation surpass the angels of heaven and "no man"

Witless indeed

oops edited to say KJV, er King James Version for Witless' sake

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    Can you dispute the articles?Nobody seems to even wanna try.

Well we did dispute your wrong view of what the articles said. Do you want us to dispute whether they are correct in saying jesus isnt a mediator for all?

BTW IP I don't NEED to do anything so you stay out of it!

Oh wiseguy eh! woobooboobooboo. Nyuk nyuk nyuk nyuk. OK then Im out of it :)

• Odrade
    Odrade
    Clearly, then, the new covenant is not a loose arrangement open to all mankind. It is a carefully arranged legal provision involving God and anointed Christians.

From the second article you posted. Did you read that one? Which side are you arguing anyways? JW doctrine teaches that Jesus is NOT the mediator to the average Christian, much less the world at large. He is only mediator to the anointed. The two articles you posted BOTH back that up, yet you still argue against it?

By the way, if you are going to attempt to cleverly insult someone, you should at least spell it properly:

Milquetoast. Hmmm... not very fitting, Witless.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Hey guys. Since Im active and I just expounded what the WT says more fully to witnessdefender. Do i get to count this as time?

IPSec

• Quotes
    Quotes

witnessdefence:

You are posting copyrighted material. Although this is permissible under copyright law for purposes such as review, study, criticism, etc, it is necessary that you include the **SOURCE** from which you are quoting.

For an example of how to properly cite quotes, in order to comply with the law, consult the Watchtower Quotes website, which has plenty of quotes, properly cited, and with context supplied.

http://quotes.watchtower.ca/.

Oh, while you are there, you might like to learn that, according to the Watch Tower, the theory that Gravity holds the planets in their orbits is incorrect: http://quotes.watchtower.ca/gravitation_and_electric_energy.htm. At least, a gravitational basis for Cosmology was incorrect in 1932. Perhaps there has been some "new light" on this topic. IDEA: why don't you use your newly learned *PROPER* quoting skills (including proper source citation) to add the "new light" which makes gravity correct.

~Quotes, of the "Wondering why JWs here at JWD always pretend they're *NOT* JWs" class

• glitter
    glitter

Can you dispute the articles?

I already disproved the belief in my original post. You should be the one disputing - you said Jesus is the Mediator and that all JWs know it.

Why do you suddenly believe what the WT says must be the truth even though it's the *exact* opposite of what you KNEW before?
    Why challenge me to disprove it... when I'd just be using the same Bible-based arguments you and I both used in our first posts in this thread?

Either the Bible is right on this or the WT is - you were certain they were in agreement, now you're presenting "proof" of the opposite. Why have you weather-cocked on this? Does the WT always have to be right regardless of what the Bible says?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit