Guys ONLY... Hear me out, but did you notice...

by upside/down 94 Replies latest jw friends

• Scully
    Scully

One of my favorite methods of giving ignorant JW guys a well deserved ass-kicking was to invite their family over for dinner. I can make some really mean spicy meatballs. The Brother? gets a special plate with extra cayenne pepper in the sauce, served with a smile and TLC from a very sweet, pleasant and I-made-this-just-for-you Sister Scully. You see, Brothers?, violence is just so unnecessary when pure evil will suffice.

Love, Scully

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    You see, Brothers?, violence is just so unnecessary when pure evil will suffice.

Love, Scully

Ah yes, thoughtful revenge, designed to teach a life lesson while having a humbling affect. My favorite kind.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I need to update the current interpretation of the data:

• Folks from S CA/Ohio/Colorado are pussies that just talk.
  • Folks from Texas get on with the business and just kick ass.
  • Folks from Canada and most women are mean sumbitches who take out their aggression in more ingenious and perverse ways.
  • brutusmaximus
    brutusmaximus

All my ex's live in Texas!

Folk from Scotland are Kilt wearing, haggis bashing, midge munching, bible bashing, caber tossing, Saints!!

I thank you!

BM

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

BM:
    I just realised I missed your birthday, pal!
    Belatedly:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Welcome to middle-age - LOL.

• brutusmaximus
    brutusmaximus

No worries LT. Not quite middle age but not far away.

Still playing football on a Saturday keeps me young and stops me regretting all the years I missed because you weren't allowed to play with "worldly" teams. Schmollocks I tell ya!!

All the best

BM

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

you can "hang bags" I kick all of you together

* fbf running away real fast*

• Scully
    Scully

Would you like some meatballs, LittleToe? I made them just for you!

Love, Scully

• upside/down
    upside/down

Lt- it's Iowa, not Ohio or the oddly related Idaho. Thank our native American cousins for similar sounding names.

Iowa= corn

Idaho= potatoes

Ohio= Toledo scale company

u/d

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

U/D

This thread reminded me so much of a brother I was very good friends with. He is a big fella, the type they'd peg to play Superman or some other comic book here. The jutting chin, square jaw, the whole bit. He had a theory that the reason people are such "butt holes" is that there is no fear of getting their butt kicked. They may get sued or fined or put in jail, but they KNOW that they will not get thumped. He really wanted to see a change made in society that would allow such people to get the butt-thumping they deserved.

Judge: For being a total jerk, I sentence you to a solid punch in the face, and as many back-handed slaps as can be delivered in 15 seconds.

It's a compelling argument...

• Share this

Google+
    Pinterest
    Reddit