Guys ONLY... Hear me out, but did you notice...

by upside/down 94 Replies latest jw friends

• Englishman
    Englishman

Why should this thread be titled Guys Only?

Just wondering...there's a club near to us that I play skittles in once a year. One of the bars is labelled as men only. It's nearly always empty.

I just don't want to see precedents being set here, that's all.

Englishman.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Hey English - This is titled "Guys only" cos these guys are a pile of pussies who couldn't handle having any wild women in here!

XJW spoke the truth:

- wasn't much into violence. Just revenge. Limburger cheese in the heater core of the brother's 4 door car, for Saturday morning field service, was one way.

see what I mean English - the watchtower creates efeminate men who resort to girl tactics!

You want we should take 'em as a tag team? LOL.

unclebruce

note: GOLF excempt from the above comments (in case he beats me up)

• Englishman
    Englishman

Shaddup Brucie or I'll hit you with me handbag!

Englishpuss.

• unclebruce
  • LittleToe
    LittleToe

S'ok Bruce, he's all talk

• m0nk3y
    m0nk3y

*clutches at handbag* I don't want you guys stealing her for your violence .. she's gucci you know ... she only inflicts harm for me.

• Brummie
    Brummie

m0nk3ys back...i'm in stiches already! too funny M,

• JH
    JH

I never heard of any physical violence in my congregation, except 2 sisers catfighting over me.

• Golf
    Golf

LittleToe, people who push the envelope are asking for it. I've been in the company of 'kick-ass' brothers.

As for being all talk, Hmmmmmmmmm.

Guest77

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Hey take my big bro GOLF seriously folks - that big bag between his legs ain't no Gucci .. its full of big galv rigger nuts!

uncle construction worker

ps: how come all the best nailbags are made in Canadia?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit