Guys ONLY... Hear me out, but did you notice...

by upside/down 94 Replies latest jw friends

• m0nk3y
    m0nk3y

Well it like the word FlyingHighNow, one moment men think it's the next they think it means .. Famous 10

and then turns into and then will end up turning into Club Me at which it becomes a bad thing Baseball 8 and we all know what a bunch of homos people that play sports are

So on summery + sex + homo = sport *giggles*

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    So on summery + sex + homo = sport *giggles*

Okay, you lovable Monkey, I'm going to have to go watch Priscilla the Queen of the Desert to translate that one.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Baaaaaaaaaaa ha ha ha

(killing myself laughing @ Monkey!!!)

• brutusmaximus
    brutusmaximus

Football (soccer for our American cousins) in Scotland was always good fun especially watching the local elder trying to calm it down. It got sooo bad they banned football between local congs because of fights.

I only set about a guy once in the hall and that was due to him grassing me up for smoking!! As I explained to him (while giving him 7 with no returns) the advice is to approach the person first not go runnin to the elders, you twat.

Good post by the way and nice to see the ladies putting their 5p in as well.

BM

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

BM:

As I explained to him (while giving him 7 with no returns) the advice is to approach the person first not go runnin to the elders, you twat.

ROFLMAO!!!

Nice to see that you were encouraging your weaker brother with scriptural principles. That takes "bible-bashing" to a new height - LOL.

• brutusmaximus
    brutusmaximus

If I had got my hands on one of those big hard back bible numbers he would have got that as well.

Think I might go back just for the hell of it, hee hee!

Hope you got on ok in the storms LT.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Hehe.

Survived the storms, thanks. Just a little roof damage that is all patched up, now.
    It was pretty vicious.

Hope we get to meet up sometime this year

Ross.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    If I had got my hands on one of those big hard back bible numbers he would have got that as well.

Think I might go back just for the hell of it, hee hee!

Hey, that gives Bible whipping/beating someone a whole new meaning. My lil brother and I used to joke that that is what the satin ribbon is for in those deluxe Bibles. You hold the end of the ribbon and swing the Bible by the ribbon and beat someone over the head with it.

• upside/down
    upside/down

Ladies ladies... please...

dont' you know us hetero's get all hot and bothered just hearing about "two chicks" and would pay money to "watch"?

Cheesus, haven't your heard that most men are just lesbians trapped in mens bodies.

As far as homo's (your term) gettin all the women... I'm a little confused. I've always had "a" way (not "my") with women. They love to talk and share with me. I've always treated them like a sister. I'm kind of a mix between Essau and Jacob. I love to cook, decorate, dress nice, smell good and be well groomed. But I also enjoy more "manly" stuff. I don't like to watch sports and I don't fart and belch to be heard.

Some say I'm a "metro-sexual", when I was growing up that term simply meant a "gentleman", which I do consider myself.

Here's to us lesbians!

u/d

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

U/D, maybe you could teach at Andy's charm school for men. You could teach the grooming, cooking and decorating classes. As long as you aren't prettier than girls.

dont' you know us hetero's get all hot and bothered just hearing about "two chicks" and would pay money to "watch"?

Doncha know that Monkey's a manchick? A very, very nice looking one at that. He's got the best sense of humor, too. Always makes me smile. I'm all girl and I guess I only make Andy laugh. But that's.................okay.

Or maybe you mean Sunny and Monkey or Sunny, Monkey, French BF and me?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit