Guys ONLY... Hear me out, but did you notice...

by upside/down 94 Replies latest jw friends

• Golf
    Golf

U/bruce, I showed my wife your post and she laughed out loud because just the other day while I was bending over doing a chore, she said, 'wow you got big balls!' Size is in the eye of the beholder.

Guest77

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

well, this thread's done a nice 360 from 609's huge elder bookbags to golf's huge ball bag..

the only question left is 'was golf wearing a dress?'

ah I love a happy end'n

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Golf: (I was talking about Mike )

Bruce:
    And you're asking a Scot for an opinion???

LOL

• Golf
    Golf

My apologies Littletoe.

U/bruce, hey, hey I was wearing pants, pants and not my wife's either. This thread has turned into an interesting, BALL-GAME! Who's on first?

Guest77

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

"Tag" - you're it!!!
    ~runs out of the thread and far away~

• Robdar
    Robdar

*sniff*

I smell testosterone.

Yummy!

• gumby
    gumby

Well since we're talkin bout nutsacks....I guess I'll join in. I STILL say there's nuthin uglier than a guys nutsack from a rear veiw ( bending over drying off after showering). If I was a woman and saw them mistakes made by Jehovah (the nutsack) I'd become a lesbian.....I just know I would. There's just nuthin cute about a wrinkled nutsack.

Gumby

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

For Gumby....

• Golf
    Golf

Thanks for the laugh Gumby and xjw_b12. Great!!!!!

Guest77

• upside/down
    upside/down

Englishman- I mentioned in a pm to another poster (that asked) the reason for the Guys (only) was merely to prepare the mindset of any who would like to tackle my observation for the obvious gender bias of my remarks. This is obviously a PUBLIC forum and as such would be read by any who so wished. It was merely to serve as a "heads up" as to the content. I would NEVER want to, nor intend to exclude anyone. I was just trying to get opinions of like minded or people who had experienced similar- make sense?

Robdar- yummy? Please tell me your female! And if soNose

LT- Please elaborate on your "conclusions", because I don't think they were correct. I've spent most of my time as a Dub in either Southern Cali and west central Iowa. Only been in Colorado under 3 years (although I don't see much difference in the bro's here).

And as regards "nut-sacs", I kinda think they're cute peculiar little things and women seem to be enthralled! I'll hang on to mine for good measure.lol Eyes

I would still like to hear if y'all had this experience though - please share (as I can't afford therapy anymore lol)

u/d

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit