Guys ONLY... Hear me out, but did you notice...

by upside/down 94 Replies latest jw friends

• upside/down
    upside/down

AA- I like the way you think... Maybe we should try and get it on the ballot.

After all no one ever died from being bitch slapped.

On the other hand all the sado-masochists would just enjoy it.... damn. Well that idea just died. NEXT...

u/d

• upside/down
    upside/down

But it so not PC...

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Wow, it's a sausage party in here.... all coat racks....

Haven't heard this much bravado since last week's Sportscenter ;)

• atypical
    atypical

Man, is it true about jw sports. I could never believe how a bunch of guys who were trying to out-righteous each other at the hall would all of a sudden be swearing like sailors and body checking each other as hard as possible, using fouls as an excuse to try and sneak in an elbow punch or other painful move. But of course, when worldly people showed up and wanted to play, they never let them. I realize now it's because those worldly guys wouldn't have put up with the way the jws were playing.

• upside/down
    upside/down
    I realize now it's because those worldly guys wouldn't have put up with the way the jws were playing

That my friend is the REAL reason the Dubs don't want anything to do with "worldly" people...they'd get their ass kicked anywhere else 'cept among "brothers".

Many an elder would be missing teeth...were it not for the protection of the bOrg.

u/d(of the never again class)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit