Guys ONLY... Hear me out, but did you notice...

by upside/down 94 Replies latest jw friends

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

There's a few of those huge elder bookbags buried in my back yard, the clenched fist of a MS still clinging to most of them, but everyone of them only got what they had comin' to 'em!

*awaits high fives*

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

I would try not to get into confrontations with others. My experience was that there are other ways to handle situation without always resorting to violence. I am not saying I have not being in a few fights in my life time but it was only used as a last resort. There are ways of saying things that can get back at confrontational types without giving them an "Ass Whipping". If I always stoop to their level than I am no better than they are. Just my two cents worth....

Will

• Brummie
    Brummie

*high 5s six*

• upside/down
    upside/down

Exactly my point- ass whoopins are alway LAST RESORT- but they have their "place".

Proverbs even says it's appropriate at times that a fool be beat.

6o9- I never expected dark humor from you (sarc) lol.

I've met "men" in the troof that were the BIGGEST ASSHOLES I've ever met. Some of these men according to the older ones had been the way they are for over 50 years. They were arrogant, egotistical, mean, condescending, unloving, legalistic, greedy, power hungry dictators in both the hall and their marriages. As far as I've read these are qualities un-becoming a "christian", so why the hell hasn't anybody put a stop to this?

These men are truly "DISFELLOWSHIPPED" in the truest most pure sense of the word (from "God's"viewpoint). I'm sure this matter is "bound in heaven", and will eventually be made manifest. That's why I will have no problem the next time they get in my face to take care of it PHYSICALLY.

I gave those "with spiritual qualifications" ample opportunity to help me and my family (years) and they did worse than nothing. They beat me bloody and almost to death (figuratively). I've never recieved a physical beating in my life that hurt so bad and left so much damage and scarring as I have at the hands of these "loving shepherds" BARF!!! With friends like these...

I turned the other cheek one too many times- Never Again!

u/d

• Heatmiser
    Heatmiser
    hide behind the 'theocracy' and be arogant cocky little pricks because they knew nobody was allowed to beat the shit out of them.

I took care of one of these little pricks in the middle of meeting in the mens restroom. I broke one of his front teeth in half.

Heatmiser

• upside/down
    upside/down

You nephilimistic brute bastard-- You mean you didn't try to readjust you bro in a spirit of mildness or try to snatch him from the fire?

I hate you, I hate you, I hate you..... (said in a very femie tone) sob , sob LOL

Good for you, I've got a crown on a broken tooth that I DESERVED (got it before the troof), I LEARNED MY LESSON the hard way, as most fools do sooner or later.

A fool that is now much wiser!

u/d

• upside/down
    upside/down

You nephilimistic brute bastard-- You mean you didn't try to readjust you bro in a spirit of mildness or try to snatch him from the fire?

I hate you, I hate you, I hate you..... (said in a very femie tone) sob , sob LOL

Good for you, I've got a crown on a broken tooth that I DESERVED (got it before the troof), I LEARNED MY LESSON the hard way, as most fools do sooner or later.

A fool that is now much wiser!

u/d

• Golf
    Golf

U/D, one of my lucks has been growing up with rough and tough people. My older brother was a professional boxer and we stayed in shape.

I agree with being peaceful with people, but, when they go BEYOND the limits, enough is enough. Even the scriptures says, "If possible, as far as it depends upon YOU, be peaceable with all men." Romans 12:18 Notice, "If possible?"

I would love to have seen Jesus in action turning over tables and whipping the boys! Do you think he worked up a sweat?

Guest77

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Setting aside all PC comments, if this thread is anything to go by, I get the following impression:

• Folks from Colorado are pussies that just talk.
    • Folks from Texas get on with the business and just kick ass.
    • Folks from Canada are mean sumbitches who take out their aggression in more ingenious and perverse ways.

Am I getting the right flavour, from across the pond?
    LOL

• m0nk3y
    m0nk3y

*COUGHS*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit