Pioneer Takes Baby Out In Zero Wind Chill

by rocketman 29 Replies latest jw experiences

• rocketman
    rocketman

I wanted to say something to him, but he was on the other side of the street and I was headed in the opposite direction.

It's very interesting reading some of the cold weather experiences. I remember more than a few mornings of trying to go door-door in very cold weather. It's lunacy - and the householders think you're a nut, which is obviously counter-productive to the religion anyway. But as some already mentioned, it's all about appearing devout in the eyes of the elders and other jws.

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

avishai you are right on dude it is abuse. They should be reported and thats just what cell phones are good for. Don't know the number for CPS? 911 works.

Sherry

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

**It's lunacy - and the householders think you're a nut, which is obviously counter-productive to the religion anyway.

And think of this from the householder's viewpoint---how many people WANT to open their door and chat about religion when the temp is bitter cold? They don't wat to invite you in and get anything started and they hate standing there with an open door just letting the heat out!

I also recall many times when *my* lips wouldn't work from the cold, too and my toes and fingers were numb and sometimes really hurt! What in the world was I thinking????? It just seems that common sense ain't so common after all................

Annie

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

i would have called the cops

Josie

• Xandria
    Xandria

I would have definately called the coppers! This makes me so mad. A baby can't say " Assss hhhole (via Focker style) Take me inside it is cold!" It amazes me what parents do to children.

X.

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Quite risky to take a child out in such weather.

Bangalore

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

That person is a zealot. God is not going to protect that child because the parent is an idiot.

Just Lois

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

So in this my part of the world where there are five months of winter and temperatures below the freezing point all that time and for periods down to -20 Fahrenheit - what should people do? Stay indoors, or fear being delivered to the cops, as some of you suggest?

Man, do some of you live secluded, protected lives!

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

We went out in 48 C temps...people had died from heat stroke...idiots i cant believe that was me.

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

Eh. Babies are well-insulated.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit