Urgent! Need help - I told my parents.

by filip 311 Replies latest jw friends

• a friend in need
    a friend in need

Chris ... thank you for being the man of reason again.

You are right ... there is a fine line ... but this is a serious accusation. If I hadn't seen that, you all would likely never have heard from me again. I was checking to see if Filip pm'd me when I saw that nonsense. You don't expect me not to respond, do you?

edited to say to I&P "grow up" not groe up

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Reason? Hardly! Just working on my second merlot and feeling mellow. But you do make a fair point. This is the internet where anyone can be anything. The only thing we've got really is our credibility.

((I&P))

• NewLight2
    NewLight2

Quote:
    "You_Know. He left this site 2 years ago and started his own site under the guise of EWatchman."

EWatchman is NOT YK. "EWatchman" was another AKA for a poster known as "Gary" plus a host of other screen names. "Gary" was into WT chronogology big time. Whereas YK just spewed forth WT nonsense and enjoyed hijacking threads.

NewLight2

• a friend in need
    a friend in need

I&P ... am I paranoid? Did Valis delete a post of mine the other night?

Is that how he, to use your words " if they don't like something, they will tell you right away, and in a direct and open manner. COVERING THINGS UP IS THE MODUS OPERANDI OF JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES, IN CASE YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED..."

Now is that what you mean? Not a very open manner there ... direct .. yes ... covering up .. maybe ...

• Valis
    Valis

Your post was removed because it was an insult. I should have left it up as a reminder to people you are just stirring the pot as it were.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• NewLight2
    NewLight2

Valis, Can't you just ask Simon to put it back? I think that he may do it, since it has caused so much "stirring of the pot"! NewLight2

• a friend in need
    a friend in need

I&P ... see what I mean ... here we go again ... if he can't respond with reason ... delete ... delete ... delete ...

Valis ... why am I surprised?

This one will be next ... right ?

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    I&P ... am I paranoid?

No, but maybe a little too sensitive.

Did Valis delete a post of mine the other night?

Most likely, but he is one of the moderators on this board and if he felt compelled he would have had a good reason.

Now is that what you mean? Not a very open manner there ... direct .. yes ... covering up .. maybe ...

No, no cover up. This board tries to be open about the fact that personal attacks and insults are not allowed. There is leeway, but that is up to the discretion of the moderators/admin. Think what you like, but suspecting cover up where there is none leads nowhere.

• Odrade
    Odrade

What difference (really) does it make if she is YouKnow? In fact, IMO, the more boobs we get on here defending the watchtower, then behaving like spoiled children who can't make the other children play the game her way, the fewer people will ever be convinced to give the WT apologists any credence at all...

of course she may be a true apostate, and her behaviour is her cleverly nefarious way of making the JWs look like the unreasoning diversionary fools we know some of them can really be...

bwahahahahaha!

• a friend in need
    a friend in need

Odrade ... would you make Valis play fair? He keeps deleting my posts.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit