Urgent! Need help - I told my parents.

by filip 311 Replies latest jw friends

• Valis
    Valis
    Maybe when you feel 'confused' again you will get your facts straight before you make serious accusations ... grow up!!

take your own advice!

He was covering for this site.

*LOL* to what end? There is nothing to cover, but lots about your beloved religion to uncover, which is what we are here for. If you don't like it, tough! If you want to go away I'm betting I could make that happen for you rather quickly.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• NewLight2
    NewLight2

Quote:
    "Can't stay away? BWAHAHAHAH!!!" - - District Overbeer

Yeah, right on!!

Do you think that 'YouKnow' could resist coming back for more? I think not!

• a friend in need
    a friend in need

I&P ... I just noticed sKally pointed out your 'confused' state too ... Jan. 20 at 14:14 ...

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

YES, FIN...Valis tossed me the "hidden clues" and i "caught them" and acted accordingly! nothing gets by you, i wager... thank god you exposed this sinister plot; this...JWDgate, before it was too late.

of course, your posts are riddled with ad hominem and ad populum arguments, which may work with innocents, but not with anyone who recognizes these fallacies for what they are. i do wonder though, how you as one of jehoovies witnesses can be so bitter and nasty and disrespectful, and i am over here as cool as a cucumber. *tsk..i'll go meditate on that one for a while. peace out, little one.

• a friend in need
    a friend in need

Valis ... diversion ... is that all you know?

• gypsywildone
    gypsywildone

YES, FIN...Valis tossed me the "hidden clues" and i "caught them" and acted accordingly! nothing gets by you, i wager... thank god you exposed this sinister plot; this...JWDgate, before it was too late.

Whoops, sent it blank. LOL, better call Mulder & Scully

If you guys quit feeding the troll & taking his bait & just ignore him, he'll starve. He has nothing of merit or value to offer.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I hope you know me now well enough to believe me when I say Valis doesn't roll that way. He's as honest as the day is long, and more to the point, he never, ever bullshits. If Valis says something, take to the bank. If he offers a suggestion, or possibility, he's keeping it real.

I've known I&P since I enrolled here in 2002. I don't agree with everything she says, but she doesn't lie. She is one that if she said she missed a thing, I believe her.

This thread is 15 pages long now, so to be fair it is easy to forget, or miss a line or two here and there. I understand your frustration, and some of what you've said is valid but there is a subtle but important difference between a lie and and an error.

Be well,

Chris

Edited to add: Newlight2: With all due respect, AFIN is not You_Know. He left this site 2 years ago and started his own site under the guise of EWatchman. I will say nothing else out of respect for AFIN's privacy.

• a friend in need
    a friend in need

I&P ... you are learning so fast ... diversion ... diversion ... diversion...

What has any of what you are saying got to do with you lying?

Accusing someone like you did is very serious ... that why I say ... groe up!!!

Incense_and_Peppermints
    I&P ... I just noticed sKally pointed out your 'confused' state too ... Jan. 20 at 14:14 ...

hmm, well i have no clue as to what you're talking about but if you need to reinforce your argument and call me addle-brained on top of calling me a liar, go right ahead...

Incense_and_Peppermints

thank you, Big Tex .... i fear your comments are wasted... FIN wants to cling to his irrational assumptions because it makes him feel good for some reason, and i have learned in life that some things just aren't worth it. ((( Big Tex )))

ok, i don't mean to be mean, but you're starting to sound a wee bit paranoid... Valis and any of the other mods and admin people never have to "cover" for anything...if they don't like something, they will tell you right away, and in a direct & open manner. covering things up is the modus operandi of jehovah's witnesses, in case you haven't noticed...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit