Urgent! Need help - I told my parents.

by filip 311 Replies latest jw friends

• a friend in need
    a friend in need

And who's diverting here ... maybe you??? I didn't lie ... remember ... I&P did. Does she need you to cover up for her?

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

here's my actual "PM" post...(unedited). notice at the bottom, where i said i was only kidding. i guess you missed that part, FIN. i believe in one of your posts to Filip, you suggested that you and Filip talk in PM's, am i mistaken? i'll have to go and re-read your post, but my miso soup is getting cold... anyway i didn't "lie" about anything, so please don't say that. more in a minute
    ...wheee

Incense_and_Peppermints Re: Urgent! Need help - I told my parents.

Post 1808 of 1859
    since 03-Jun-02

Filip, you have a PM.

lol. not really. i just wanted to see FIN get all freaked out...

IP: Qomw+cd0n8hwAyeC 19-Jan-05 14:40 Jan 19, 2005 by Incense_and_Peppermints: Correct formatting
    Incense_and_Peppermints
    Again your inferior talents are showing.

hmm, such insulting language from one of Jehovah's servants.

Now we see you for who you really are ... hmmmm ...

"we"? who is "we"?

• a friend in need
    a friend in need

You said ... you didn't see anyone offer to PM filip except FIN ...

Lie or not a lie ... quite simple ...

Incense_and_Peppermints
    Perhaps she didn't look through all the pages of this thread and just because she didn't doesn't mean she is lying about anything. One can be mistaken and not necessarily a liar. Not something to make a big deal of when there are more important issues at hand, which apparently you are incapable of dealing with so you try and divert attention from your own apologetic stance about the Jehovah's Witness, not to mention your scare tactics with filip.

that's exactly the case here. i did in fact get confused and don't remember verbatim what was said, but i did remember you had mentioned PM'ing to Filip...keep in mind, it's a huge thread. i'm sorry if i was mistook.

now....you discredit both me and Valis when you ask him if "i need him to cover up for me". this is so preposterous it is laughable. i don't know Valis, so any intervention on my behalf from him is purely from the standpoint of an impartial moderator...are we done now?

p.s. thank you Valis, i appreciate your voice of reason. *sigh

Incense_and_Peppermints
    Lie or not a lie ... quite simple ...

um... a mistake? (which i have explained and apologized for)

1975 - lie or not a lie?

• a friend in need
    a friend in need

I&P ... Valis wasn't covering for you. He was covering for this site. You managed to catch all his hints though.

I know ... you were confused , eh?

Maybe when you feel 'confused' again you will get your facts straight before you make serious accusations ... grow up!!

• under74
    under74

wow

• a friend in need
    a friend in need

1975 a lie or not a lie?

Another diversion ... you learned something tonight ...

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

I love this board.

laters

kaykay_mp

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit