Urgent! Need help - I told my parents.

by filip 311 Replies latest jw friends

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

lol, it didn't "get through to me"...i was making a point.

ah, me...

• sf
    sf

Wrong. I made the point pages ago. Nice that you finally caught on though.

sKally

• filip
    filip

sf

are you a witness too? Just wanted to know

• Valis
    Valis
    Im beginning to feel the doubt all over again. Its so difficult.

Good! Doubt can be a tool for you and not a hindrance. BTW filip , have you ever read this book? I know its a kid's book, but I have a copy and read it from time to time. Always puts a smile on my face, because the lesson it imparts is right on target. Check it out some time.

BTW, since people are worried about you running into predators here, please inform myself, or Big Tex or one of the other forum assistants if you recieve any inapropriate messages, requests to meet someone from this forum, or anything that might concern you or be weird like people requesting private info from you.. We do our best to keep it safe for everyone here and you would be one of the people at the top of our list. Oh yeah, do they still use ollie as a skate term? One of the only things I couldn't do is ollie and kick the tail so the whole board spun around and then land it. Busted me arse many a time tryin that...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints
    Nice that you finally caught on though.

um...whatever you say.

• sf
    sf

filip,

I have refrained from addressing you at all here. I have my reasons.

Yet I will answer your question, to me.

No, I am not a jw. Yet I was baptized at one time as a teenager. I was disfellowshipped as a teenager and have never gone back. That was 27 years ago.

I work hard on and offline conveying the deception and corruption of the Watchtower Organization that heads up the jw 'religion'. This passion occured directly after I read Ray Franz' book Crisis of Conscience. It has been quite the journey.

Since you are allowed, as it appears, to be online and surf the internet without your parents knowledge, I invite you to do lots of reseach on this organizations corruptive and lethal policies by using google and further footwork and also get a copy of above said book.

I do most of my 'work' in the yahoo [ user] jw chatroom by pasting updated related materials that are posted here and elsewhere on the net. The room consists of many different affiliations of the jw community, just as it does here.

I wish you well in your journey and in your education. Take good care.

sKally

• filip
    filip
    One of the only things I couldn't do is ollie and kick the tail so the whole board spun around and then land it. Busted me arse many a time tryin that...

you mean a kickflip?

I dont think it was the only trick you couldnt do, because even if you have been skating for 15 years, you can still learn new tricks. And yes, the term ollie is still HIGHLY used every day by every skater.

• filip
    filip

Btw, a lot of the books you mention I cant get, because, uhm I dont live in the usa, so its kinda hard getting more unknown books like that. I could order them from Amazon, but my dad usually checks out my mail whenever I get any...

he always says: "Oh, Im sorry, I didnt know it was yours." lol

• stopthepain
    stopthepain

afin--yeah ,kids are easily manipulated,just like me ,brainwashed from birth on.How can you call that not being manipulated.Oh yeah,when witnesses say they don,t batizen babies,its just another gimmick,along with"we don't swear""we dont celebrate pagan holidays""we wear suits and ties to the kingdunb hall"its all for show.Why can't people quietly go about living thier "godly" lives and shut up about it.Because then you wouldn't be special and believe your own lies that you have the "true organization".

I can't even type right now,i', so annoyed......................

• jgnat
    jgnat

filip, I have high hopes you will get through the next few years, figure out what is real in your life, and pursue it. I would recommend doing as many things as give you joy as possible. Like the skateboarding. What is real? What is false? The answer is inside you already. You know the feeling, when you hear or see something and you go, "That's not right!". That is your own inner conscience giving you guidance.

This is where the witnesses have it dead wrong. Conscience does not come in a magazine. Though a man's heart CAN be hopelessly wicked, God's creation is not a mistake. You are a smart, capable young man who has life's answers inside him already. Now you have the wonderful chance to let that inner man free, as all teenagers do.

Listen carefully to when people tell you what you should do. Should is a CONTROL word. Why are they so motivated to control somebody else? Maybe they are fearful that you would prove their whole life's work to be false. Maybe they are afraid what others would think of them. You will never be happy trying to please all the controlling people in your life. And they will never be happy trying to control others.

Most of us have enough trouble just managing the self-control. Concentrate on taking care of yourself.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit