Urgent! Need help - I told my parents.

by filip 311 Replies latest jw friends

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

Funny how this went from being all about filip's teenage troubles to Ex-JW's against present JW's.

filip must be lovin' all this attention on this thread.

laters

kaykay_mp

• AlanF
    AlanF

kaykay, filip obviously learns from what he reads. Unlike most JWs. Good deal!

AlanF

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Do 15 year olds read e.e. cummings? And if they do, can they figure out how to post his formating on this forum, lol?

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

heh heh. cummings.

laters

kaykay_mp

• AlanF
    AlanF

A lot of 15 year olds are a lot smarter about computers than you or me, Six!

AlanF

• jgnat
    jgnat

A friend in need, "name calling", directed at AlanF.

my churlish mindset tells me you are a nasty, unhappy individual

I sit on the edge of my seat, with bated breath in anticipation of your reasoned response to Alan's arguments. Not his person. You cannot adequately judge his character, not having met him.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

:A lot of 15 year olds are a lot smarter about computers than you or me, Six!

true dat!

kay kay said cummings.

• a friend in need
    a friend in need

gnat ... careful you don't fall off your seat now ... ok?

AlanF and I are not arguing ... hate to disappoint you. We are explaining our differences ... got it?

• NewLight2
    NewLight2

Ummm . . . afin,

Your posting style seems all too familiar! Are you sure you are not our dear friend of the past "YouKnow"???

NewLight2

• a friend in need
    a friend in need

AlanF ... if you sincerely felt you were doing all you could to raise your child the best way you know how ... and you find out he/she is on the net asking total strangers for their opinions ... would that not alarm you? In this case, Filip, a child is here looking for answers. Your natural response is ... what do you expect, raising him in a minddeadening cult.

Before you take this tack, put yourself in Filip's fathers shoes. Without even knowing what he's up to, your child has actually brought strangers into your house. Do you condone this? Put the father's parenting skills aside too ... he has the right not to have his house invaded to satisfy a 15 year olds curiosity.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit