Is anyone on this forum disfellowshipped?

by Kimmee 69 Replies latest jw friends

• Dansk
    Dansk

My own daughters reported me to the elders for looking things up on the internet, criticising the organisation in my own home and for associating with a 'marked' brother and his wife who hadn't been to meetings for over 2-3 years (they post here). Because my family was a 'model' JW family and we had a lot of friends in the congregation the elders panicked and hurriedly organised a special marking talk on the Thursday night service meeting. My wife and I have been marked for apostasy and are generally shunned if we should happen to see JWs in the street - which doesn't bother us at all.

Out of all our long-time "friends" in the congregation - over 20 years - not one has telephoned or called round to see how we are or to ask why we left. The elders have frightened them to death and our daughters have been spreading malicious lies. From being 'the best father in the world' I am now the worst.

Interestingly, someone I know was called on by the JWs during their field misery and he asked what happened to me (he later telephoned to tell me the story). The two JWs said that I had left the organisation after finding out something but I won't tell anyone what it is!

That's a good one! So, people supposedly want to know why I left but how can I tell them why if they won't talk to me?

I guess the elders would LOVE me to write and tell THEM what it is so that I'd be playing their games and they could DF me. I couldn't care less if they DF'd or DA'd me but I won't give them the satisifaction of having something from me they can use and be able to tell the congregation "We told you so!"

Being free and genuinely happy for the first time in 20 years is my answer to all JWs.

Ian

• Kimmee
    Kimmee

Its funny when people know you are DF, how they walk by you and turn their heads the opposite way so not to look at you. I LAUGH big time. They act as if I am contagious or something. Isn't that judging which the bible forbids us to do? It used to bother me but it does not anymore.

• Mary
    Mary
    Little Toe said: I disassociated myself at the end of a Public Talk I was giving.

Oh my lord, I would have given ANYTHING to be there for that one!! I bet everyone's face almost fell off when you did that! I'm not DF'd or DA'd. My elders know that I know all the adultery and other crap that has gone on amongst themselves (which the congregation isn't really aware of). Seeing as they don't bother me, I think they have the attitude of "let sleeping dogs lie". They don't try to DF me, and I don't go to Bethel and spill the beans on them....which they know full well I'm capable of doing. And seeing as I know a couple of the big wigs down there, I wouldn't be so easily dismissed. Ah, blackmail at it's finest.

• Beachbender
    Beachbender

I am Df`d, I was an unwed mother, and had a blood-transfusion during childbirth.

• Emma
    Emma

Not df'd but treated as though I was, especially by family who were the first.

I come from a Super Spiritual Family four generations, so of course they'd lead the way. I suppose if there was a "first stone".....

• The JellyBaby
    The JellyBaby

I'm not disfellowshipped, but my mother was. It has always conerned me though..can you actually be disfellowshipped after you have issued a formal letter if disasocciation? Even when you dont attend the 'commitee meetings' that are secretly arranged? This is exactly what happened. Yes, my mother had some real dirt on more than one elder,and other Bro' and Sis', and I can only presume that this was self preservation. To her credit though, she never did elaborate to anybody, even her children who were still attending then. But I have my suspicions......not long after, two of the elders died in quick succession, and another left just like that!.....Hmmmm, coincidence???!!

• Sweetp0985
    Sweetp0985

Sex before marriage for me....didn't feel like playing the I'm sorry and I won't have sex again until I'm married game with the JC and told them to do what they had to do with a very non-carish attitude. So I was Df'd. That was almost 6-7 yrs ago. My parents and many of my mom's sis's are dubs and my aunts are the only ones that really shun me...My dad on the other hand did it for the longest but recently he has been coming around...even bought me a gift last month (xmas present perhaps) but has been talking to me lately even invited me to his house on the disquise of helping do some work...lol..i don't care..i think he's finally coming around and i'm so happy......my mom never shunned me but drives me crazy thinking i'm gonna come back one day....Never gonna happen.....

Just yesterday while registering for school, i saw a dub there and i know she saw me cuz everytime i glanced in her direction she was eyeing me...very eerie of course....guess she was trying to get a mental picture to go run back and tell the others gossipy sisters...but during the course of registering...she ended up coming sit in ( i know it wasnt the only empty chair because i saw other ones that were empty) the chair right next to me....and thank god before she could start any of that 'we really miss you and wish you would come back' mess...they called my name and i was gone....oh yeah..her dub son was there too looking str8 ghetto...extra baggy pants...too big shirt..big out of style gold chain.....yeah very Jehovah Witnessey attire...and i'm quite sure he's baptized not positive tho...but it still pissed me off that they still play that i can't talk to you game because im still a dub and you're bad and wicked..oh well..enough of my ranting...

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Fifi,

being French, I don't think he knew the correct word in English

The French JWs do not use a "special" word like "disfellowshipped". They say exclu (= excluded or expelled). And "disassociation" is (or at least was, 20 years ago) retrait (volontaire) = "(voluntary) withdrawal".

• PinTail
    PinTail

Well it all happened with this sister feeling my chest while I was at her house while I was setting programming her computer, it had been a while sense my wife had left me and I was as horny as a field mouse, and her husband had died twelve years earlier and I am sure she was hotter than kitten on a hot tin roof.

Well one thing led to this and that, and I just could not resists no more so I felt her knobs, and she went and blabbed to the elders, she did not like them scolding us so she asked me over for dinner to complain about it, so I continued my breast research and examined more thoroughly her knobs. As the days progressed I found out that she was much hotter than my wife who was fornicating at that time with a degenerate brother who's mother was anointed, so we enjoyed each others reassurance of our bodily functions at our age.

Shane

• wednesday
    wednesday

That was a really hot story , Shane.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit