Is anyone on this forum disfellowshipped?

by Kimmee 69 Replies latest jw friends

• Dustin
    Dustin

I'm not df'd, but I should be. I like to go out and get drunk. I go out and sing kareoke alot where I do stuff like "Marilyn Manson". I have a Godsmack tattoo on my back. I just got in a heavy metal band. I really don't have much good to say about the JW religion in general. I'm an apostate. The only reason I don't go and get df'd, or disassociate myself is because my parents still go, and I talk to them on a pretty regular basis. They would probably still talk to me if I was df'd, but I'm not sure of it. So I just stay as I am, "faded away".

Dustin

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I'm not Disfellowshipped. I Disassociated after I decided that I did not believe what the WTS is teaching.

I was a 3rd generation JW, so I am now shunned by my entire family? mother, father, brother and sisters, aunts uncles, cousins, grand parents, and everyone I grew up knowing as friends.

• Kimmee
    Kimmee

That is hilarious. My mother use to make me memorize that scripture. My mother came into the "TRUTH" when I was five years old. I have other sisters and a brother. All my sisters including myself are "dis" but my brother is holding on. My mother swears my brother is holy and dow but he is not. Their are a lot of people who attend the meetings, make comments, and act like they are Christians within the hall but on the outside they are doing their own thing. The only difference between those who are disfellowshipped and those who are not is the ones that were disfellowshipped told on themselves. I know if I would have kept my mouth shut and just didn't come anymore I would not have a label on me today. I wasn't harming nobody.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

For Apostacy. bwhahahaha

Their silly rules.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

making me a woman attending meetings without a man to tell her where to sit)
    Nina
  • Mulan
    Mulan

My husband and I are not disfellowshipped nor have we disassociated. The last meeting we attended was a book study in January 1998.

We faded over a period of years, but the last I heard, they are coming after us for celebrating Christmas. Stay tuned.

• Satanus
    Satanus

I was dfd for apostacy. That because i was asking questions that really bothered the elders, my friends, jw workmates and my jw family. I was really really bad bad

S

• JH
    JH

I'm a weak brother.

• Kimmee
    Kimmee

My mother, my brother, and my aunt are the only ones in "THE TRUTH". They are the biggest hyprocrites. My mother had the nerve to ask me who was I praying to and I told her God. She says that God is not listening to my prayers because I am now disfellowshipped. I finally remarried (thats the reason why I got disfellowshipped because I left my husband for another man) and she would not come to my wedding and forbidded my brother from coming as well. Now that I am married I should not still be considered "dis" but I am because I do not attend the meetings.

• kls
    kls

I was Baptized and i disassociated myself after being in for only a few years . Their true colors were showing as well as their stink of lying and deceit.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit