Is anyone on this forum disfellowshipped?

by Kimmee 69 Replies latest jw friends

• Kimmee
    Kimmee

And if you are do you care to tell why you are disfellowshipped? For those who were not what prevented you from being disfellowshipped? Curious minds want to know. I am new here so bear with me.

• outbutnotdown
    outbutnotdown

Unless someone beat me to it, I'll be number one on your list.

Brad

Edited to add: I had sex before marriage, with the woman who was to become my wife for ten years. Any other questions feel free to ask. I have no problem sharing my disfellowshipping story with anyone because it holds no weight over me anymore.

• under74
    under74

Welcome to the forum Kimmee...

I'm not DF'd because I was never baptized. My mom disassociated herself in my teens and me and my siblings left with her.

You'll find many DFd here on the forum for various reasons.

• blondie
    blondie

Not DF'd; haven't been caught doing anything I could be DF'd for.

• upside/down
    upside/down

I'm reversed dis-fellowshipped.

I DF'd them. They chose to shun me and my family for no reason. So F*ck them. "Bad assoc." spoils useful habits, right?

THEY ARE BAD "ASSOCIATION".Grrr

u/d

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I wasn't DF'ed.
    I disassociated myself at the end of a Public Talk I was giving.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

I'm not disfellowshipped or disassociated. I just quit going and, since my husband had stopped going years before me (making me a woman attending meetings without a man to tell her where to sit), nobody really noticed that I stopped going. It took a year and a half for a couple of elders to come around to find out where the hell I'd been, and we told them that all we wanted was to be left alone and they were doing a fine job of that so could jolly well continue. That was before last Memorial and I haven't seen them since or heard of any action being taken.

I suppose they could "get" us for celebrating Christmas or even for being on this Board, but as I said they really aren't that interested. Fine with me.

Nina

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I was never baptized so I am neither disfellowshipped or disassociated. :)))

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I faded 16 years ago. Never DF'd or DA'd.

No one knows me now as a JW. Frankly I don't care in the least if anyone comes sniffing around.

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

I DA'd myself before they DF'd me for Apostasy or whatever else they concocted up to silence my questions.

I disassociated myself at the end of a Public Talk I was giving.

Little Toe

Still the best DA'ing story ever!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit