Studying with JWs - Confused, Conflicted ...

by RebelliousSpirit 278 Replies latest members private

• jgnat
    jgnat

AAAH my virgin eyes are burning....ALANF in hose....

• RebelliousSpirit
    RebelliousSpirit
    Ok.... Now I'm a little confused. AlanF is a housebound chainsmoking/drinking diabetic female from the "bad side" of Orlando Fl. "AlanF" was her husband's (who just didn't come home one day) name. Man, that dude hated the WT almost as much as he hated her!

Ok now I am confused as hell!!

Edited: It's one of those days, weeks, months ...

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

:... someone has been messing with my head.

nah, just me giving Alan some shit. Alan's so honest he'll post his phone number and address on the board, and has on several occasions.

• RebelliousSpirit
    RebelliousSpirit
    nah, just me giving Alan some shit. Alan's so honest he'll post his phone number and address on the board, and has on several occasions.

Don't mess with people on my thread.

For a minute there I thought either I'd lost my mind, or I got myself caught in the middle of more bullsh!t than I can deal with right now.

I can't deal with much right now folks. No joke.

• RebelliousSpirit
    RebelliousSpirit
    BTW, I sure don't want to be in your way when you are mad (or PMSing)! (j/k)

bebu

I hear that a lot, actually.

"Don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry".

• RebelliousSpirit
    RebelliousSpirit

Funny story to exemplify how the JWs don't know what to do with me.

Went to a bookstudy in a BAD mood once (a VERY bad mood). Got there, sat down, slammed my book down next to me, crossed my arms, and refused to move the entire hour. I would not open my book, read along, listen, pay attention, answer questions, or look at anyone. I just sat there fuming for the entire freakin hour.

Afterwards the conductor came up to me and actually said, "I'm sorry if I missed your hand today". Oh he knew damn well he didn't miss anything - and I don't play games.

So I told him so, replying "You didn't miss a damn thing and you know it. I am NOT in the mood today".

He laughed nervously, turned to my husband, and started talking to him instead.

I think I scare him. I think I scare all of them. I'm too .... human? Who knows.

::sigh::

(I was in a bad mood, give a girl a break ;)

• Honesty
    Honesty

If you look at the context surrounding the FDS you will see that it is only comparing a faithful slave and an evil slave. Trust your gut and run as hard and fast as you can from the "FDS" doctrine. Compare every translation with the NWT Bible and you will see a big difference. I remember a WT Study a few years back that described the FDS perfectly. It was discussing Spiritual Drunkards. They couldn't even figure out something as simple as who the sower of the seed is in Jesus' parable. Just remember, it's all about profits for the WTBTS. $1.2 billion last year.They don't give a rat's a$# about you or anyone else on the planet. The GB has delegated the rest of the 'annointed remnant' into a position similar to that of Rizpah the concubine in 2 Samuel 3. Just a pawn in a power trip that the GB is on.

• RebelliousSpirit
    RebelliousSpirit
    Six is right, RS. So if you want to drive out to Colorado, we can have a girls night out.

I'm game only if you're willing to dress in like fashion. Keep in mind that after a week of meetings and abominable floor length granny skirts - this woman likes to wear her mini skirt and stillettos out on the town. (If they only knew ...)

• RebelliousSpirit
    RebelliousSpirit
    *runs*

You can run Six, but you can never hide (from me anyway).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit