my transformation, I am showing off here...

by jwbot 108 Replies latest jw friends

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

{{{ JWBOT }}} Tough job, and so worth the outcome. You done good, girl. You got some good braggin rights.

Me.... I'll keep my boobs. I'd just like to have a boob lift to get them off of my waist....

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I bet you have awesome HDL/LDL numbers. Did you get your blood levels checked?

• rwagoner
    rwagoner

to quote my 6 year olds favorite saying....HUBBA, HUBBA

GREAT WORK

• Ticker
    Ticker

Nice! Very Nice!

• coldfish
    coldfish

Dammit, wish I'd seen your pics just 5 mins earlier. I had just finished munching on shortbread before coming to this site, it might have stopped me. Our work has a snack box right next to the kettle

Awesome work by the way

• Seeking Knowledge
    Seeking Knowledge

Thanks for the tips Jwbot...now hopefully I can stick to this...my daughter has been on to me to get one of those machines as well, guess I can break down & do it!! It's too cold here to start walking now, but that's part of my plan as well. Keep it up!

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Well you know I've always thought your beauty was quite stunning. You look absolutely scrumptious now. Good job on the weight loss.

P.S. I'm curious how tall you are?

• bem
    bem

Jwbot,

Like everyone else, I say you were gorgeous before and you are gorgeous now. So glad to see you looking great and feeling healthy.

My daughter 24 years old, has lost 112 #, She started in Nov. 2003. She is now maintaining, At her ideal weight. Soon as I seen your post I had her read it. She lost her's the same way you did, Excercise and watching the food intake, actually she is kinda like a hummingbird now she eats all the time !!! She drinks nothing but water, and she is healthful on the food intake.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Oh baby!

• jwbot
    jwbot

Leolaia: I have no idea *shrugs*. I should have a physical or something, I do not even know what my body fat percentage is.

Stinky, I am 5'7". I am not sure if BMI is an accurate measurement of anything but I am just within the healthy. Says I could go down to 115 lbs but I find that to be really too skinny. Its more about how I feel thats important. I can run up stairs and not have a heart attack!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit