my transformation, I am showing off here...

by jwbot 108 Replies latest jw friends

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Damn it - the weight she lost came to me! TAKE IT BACK!

Nice job jwbot! Feel good and enjoy it!

• melmac
    melmac

You look sooooooooooooooooo hot!!

I also want your bo..... ah, nevermind! (just kidding)!

Congratulations.

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

I started a New Year diet, and I am doing very well.

Thank you so much for the inspiration!

I don't see any major results yet in 11 days, but I feel SO much better about myself already. Just eating healthier gives you so much energy.

You look GREAT! HOT! SEXY! ALLURING! HAPPY!

• jwbot
    jwbot

TheListener: Not M&M's, they are cough drops...I got pretty sick recently and had no voice! Its back now, I notice that I do not get sick as much and when I did get sick, it did not last long and I got back to feeling 100%

Under74: Yes, done the healthy way, I think. I posted some details of what I did a few pages back. At some point I will go to the doctors and get things checked to make sure I am ok. No more back spasms though! And I have so much energy!

• Badger
    Badger

You look AMAZING! You did before, but now...yum.

• codeblue
    codeblue

Jwbot you look fantastic!!!!! You should be very proud of yourself for that accomplishment!

CodeBlue

• jwbot
    jwbot

Code Blue, I think on the first or second page of this thread I made some long posts about what I did in more detail. It really was not anything crazy or expensive, just applied some common sense and determination.

• Smoky
    Smoky

Woooh, How you doin?.......

Keep it up...........

Damn, you look so hot.

bu-buy

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

WOW aren't you the CAT's MEOW< purrrrrrrrrrrrrrr purrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

If you were a bowl of milk I'd eat you....

Love Orangefatcat..meowwwwwwwwwwwww....

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I just wanted to say How beautiful you are!

I every picture you have! You have such a beautiful face! and Now you look HOT not because you lost all the weight but the fact you look so Happy!!!!

I am so proud of you! After seeing that I worked out! LOL! I am too going through a weight loss! I have lost 30 pounds(thanks to having 2 kids in 2 years) and I want to loose more weight. Seeing the pictures made me feel that I can do it too! I know what I have to do. Eating right and Working out? Who knew that could help you loose Weight! At least you don't have to say "Trim Spa Baby!"

Brooke

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit