my transformation, I am showing off here...

by jwbot 108 Replies latest jw friends

• jwbot
    jwbot

Hey all, I just took some "after" pictures today and need to share with my friends. As some of you know, I lost a bit of weight recently. (By eating less, eating better and exersizing - it actually works sometimes!).

Well, here is the before and after pictures!

Before (175 lbs, size 15) in September 2004:

After (138 lbs, size 8) in January 2005:

So, yeah, I am quite proud. YAY LOOK WHAT I DID! I have never really worked so hard for something in my life, I did not think I could do it. Well I did.

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

You look awesome. Congratulations.

cj

• upside/down
    upside/down

Good job.

Man I gotta do that!

u/d

• outnfree
    outnfree

Fabulous, JWBot, just fabulous!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Those are awesome pictures!!!! Cute too. I find them inspiring because I am starting a new weight less regimen myself this month (doctor mediated) and seeing a success story is a grrreat motivator. :)

• xjw_b12
  • JustTickledPink
    JustTickledPink

WOW! You look awesome. I need to get on the weight loss program myself. So you say that eating less, eating healthy, and exercise actually makes you lose weight??? Please don't tell me that, I would rather read books on weight loss, buy gimmick pills, and drink protein shakes! LOL. Just kidding... we all know what to do, it's just a lot of WORK, so you should be proud of yourself... way to go!

Size 8! What an accomplishment!

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww .... babe (I want your boobs )

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww .... babe (I want your boobs )

• jwbot
    jwbot

Pink: If you want, I will write a book called "The Miracle Weight-Loss Super Diet Program" if you want. :)

I hope I did not make it sound "so easy anyone can do it" because it is so not easy. Oy. It took an epiphany-really. Because I have wanted to lose weight for years, and get healthy. It really takes a lot to even make the change...and then to CONTINUE the change? Thats even harder. Perhaps I can be a little inspiring because of doing it the "right" way...I dunno. I am definitely proud.

Of course, if anyone wants some tips, I have done a lot of research too, and maybe I can be a little useful. And for only $150, I will send you your free introductory kit! (I kid).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit