my transformation, I am showing off here...

by jwbot 108 Replies latest jw friends

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

JWBot, you look sooo fetch! Very cute and hot. Well done!

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

WOW! Great job! Sure the boobs are great, but you were born with 'em (lucky you!).

But that flat tummy must have taken some work! You look great and almost make me want to work out! I want to wear those size pants again...*sigh*

Great, great job.

• Maverick
    Maverick

Very impressive! I'd offer to treat you to dinner but that's not such a good idea for two reasons, one it would be counter productive for you and two, my 5' 9" black GF, (who has 11% body fat and boxes), would kick my ever-loving butt!

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

wow, you look fabulous. Congratulations on your achievement!

-Doodle-V

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

jwbot,

You look absolutely fabulous! You're a beautiful girl in the before picture, but the after...yowsers. I wish I had your boobs too. LOL!

Andi - Chairman of the itty-bitty-titty-committee

• Lostreality
    Lostreality

Wow! A big transformation indeed!
    So when will you be visitng the west coast :-p

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

BOT!!!! AWESOME, SIMPLY AWESOME.......You are just a beautiful young woman.........I agree with everyone else, very pretty to start, absolutely gorgeous now..........been where you've been at that age and it felt wonderful! It takes alot of determination and self control at first to stick to the new eating habits, etc..........but, as you well know, it really is worth it when you get to that healthy state. I love the saying "nothing tastes as good as thin feels" or sumthin' like that............

• Princess
    Princess

Good Job JWBot! You look marvelous!

Nice to see you didn't lose your boobs in the weight loss

shut up Xena.

You do have a lovely um...shape but they'd get in my way while running so I'll join Andi's club.

Andi - Chairman of the itty-bitty-titty-committee

Rachel

• jwbot
    jwbot

Thanks everyone, I am a happy lady today. I just started classes for a new spring semester, and I feel on task and confident. I think this is going to be a good year.

• teejay
    teejay

Still those georgous eyes!

Shazamm!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit