my transformation, I am showing off here...

by jwbot 108 Replies latest jw friends

• Xena
    Xena

wOOt

You look great in the first picture, but you just ooozzeeeee sex appeal and confidence in the last 2. Way to go

Nice to see you didn't lose your boobs in the weight loss

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

You look gorgeous! (But, you were gorgeous before too.) How long did it take? A year? That's not very long when you think about it. What kinds of exercises did you do? Awesome!!!!

• jwbot
    jwbot

French: hmm not sure about that. "my crumb-catchers" I call them. They were larger before (size D) and I finally got them down a size, although I have always felt that B is the "perfect" size, but I really should just like what nature gave me... I guess the grass is always greener...

• catchthis
    catchthis

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww .... babe (I want your boobs )

Yeah sure. If another woman says that, it's OK. But if a guy were to say it....

• jwbot
    jwbot

heh Xena, I went down a size, but they certainly did not dissapear. I lost a bit of my ass though :(

Tatiana: It took 3 months...actually ;) But 10 of that was in the first 2 weeks...not sure why.

• Seeking Knowledge
    Seeking Knowledge

Such an inspiration!! Share the tips!! I've started my new diet, well life change, and need all the tips I can get. Good job! You look great!

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

you look awesome.. and i want your boobs too lmao.. thats the first thing to go on me when i lose weight!

• Special K
    Special K

Good job, Jwbot..

and you look FABULOUS!

Special K

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

JWBot what I like in your "silhouette" is the contrast in between your waist and your boobs (very nice put together). I'm atletic build (lots of muscles and big bones - that's why I lose weight quiet easier than average people) BUT on the other side I look fat if I take 10 pounds only just because my muscles and bones are big already (and actually I'm very proud of my boobs ... LOL ... as they still stand alone and nicely shaped) ... for your boods to fit me, I would need to be built like you ... (wish is not the case you seems to be skinny type)

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Gorgeous!

Please share your tips.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit