my transformation, I am showing off here...

by jwbot 108 Replies latest jw friends

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I will take Jaredg up on that one...oh dammit I am married with 2 kids!

Brooke

• jaredg
    jaredg

damn

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Well tell you what....When the husband Dies or we get a divorce(kidding) then we will go out and I will show you my tricks!

Brooke

• jwbot
    jwbot

jaredG, you are hitting on 2 ladies at once! And both with S/O's! for shame! ;)

• jaredg
    jaredg

tricks...hahahaha

how about this...you show me yours and i'll show you mine if for no other reason than to be educational

maybe we shouldn't hijack this thread so PM me....that goes for you too jwbot

• jaredg
    jaredg

FLIRTING ON THE INTARNET IS SO FREAKING FUN!! S/O?? i thought we were supposed to share

• jwbot
    jwbot

My s/o (significant other) might disagree to the sharing part, unless of course you were female but judging from your picture...I say you are not.

• jaredg
    jaredg

no i'm not a female but i can bring a few...ask him about that...hehehe

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Oh I can't believe I am going to say this.

In Oct for a Halloween Party in Madison WI I made out with a girl because she said I had beautiful lips. I was really Drunk!

And she said I was a great kisser.... My husband was a little upset....Weird I thought that was every guys dream! Oh Well! I said I was sorry that I have such kissable lips!

Brooke

• jaredg
    jaredg

i bet you are good at other things besides kissing

it sucks that your hubby was bummed....when i caught my gf in bed w/ another girl making out i did the noble thing...GOT NAKED AND JOINED IN

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit