The Holocaust - do we need to know?

by eyeslice 197 Replies latest jw friends

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Realist:

if you don't argue against it than explain the distribution.

You've not demonstrated that the "distribution" is accurate, yet...
    ...I'm waiting.

as i stated previously i am concerned with any unproportionality in leadership. that you ignore these statements is telling and increasingly pathetic.

Which I've been avidly demonstrating is patently untrue. The only "disproportionality" statements that you've pursued have been the Jewish ones. The others you've mainly been wriggling away from.

What you seem to not grasp is that this is a thread about the jewish holocaust and not a thread about the suppression of other minorities.

What you seem to fail to grasp is that your "major evidence" that your theory eiother stands or falls on, is completely undermined.
    Enjoy the sinking sands, as you continue to wriggle and avoid answering...

what other minority is overrepresented in the US gov?

More avoidance. You've yet to provide accurate evidence (rather than merely assumptions) that any minority is overrepresented, far less whether or not that truly is a problem...

show me the quote that jews are not fit to rule.

The whole thrust of this thread has been to suggest they are affecting the rulership of America to the degree that a miscarriage of justice is taking place in the Middle East, and that they are also affecting the figures representing the holocaust atrocity. You have demonstrated a desire to see their "rulership" proportions diluted, have you not?

according to polls most US citizens believed hussein was a threat to them. they reelected bush despite an unpresedented lying campaing and unjustified invasion of another country. So yes, the average american seems badly educated at least about political affairs.

From the perspective of an Austrian who gets his latest historical data from an Arabic site...

seems you are not too familiar with the scientific process. if someone presents evidence and a theory based on it than it is on the other side to disprove it either on logical or factual grounds.

Ermm, first they would have to provide evidence, which you haven't done. Merely speculation and "assumptions", based on dodgy sources.

• Realist
    Realist

little toe,

yawn.

this discussion is not even remotely interesting anymore.

let me know when you have disproved the list. until then adios.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Tired, darling? It's only 7:30pm Austrian-time.

What a lame cop out - ROFL
    I guess I'd be tired of being completely refuted at every turn, too.
    Anyone, who has eyes, can see that you can't even support your own [borrowed] theory.

Kindly rearrange these words in an appropriate order:
    is theory your water out blown of the

Until the next time...

• Pole
    Pole

fleaman,

United Kingdom Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex

Bloody hell,are we really sending a completely clueless no-body to such an important Commemoration?

Well, at least it's not Prince Harry the Nazi Braindead.

alt

Pole

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Pole:
    Ooooh, that just sent a shiver down my spine. Imagine that one!!!

• Realist
    Realist

little toe,

I guess I'd be tired of being completely refuted at every turn, too.

LOL

your only argument is that the list might be inaccurate - yet you are unable to show it. i am tired of you repeading the same nonesense over and over again. if you can refute the list or have something of interest to say we can continue.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Welcome back - couldn't sleep?

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Realist,

I just realized that you are 1) Austrian and are 2) concerned with American (US) politcal structure in a discussion thread about 3) the Holocost. Now this is really an odd hijacking of the original thread.

We, the American people, vote for whom we feel will best represent us in govenment. The makeup of our government, both local and national, reflects the growth and education of many minority groups.

In Oregon, our two Senators are a Jewish born Democrat (whom I dated a couple times many years ago when he was a Congressman - a persons race makes no nevermind to me, I've dated black, hispanic, and asshole, too) and Gordon Smith a W.A.S.P. Republican. I vote for both BECAUSE they set aside their partisan politics and personal agendas to work FOR Oregon. They are currently touring Oregon together to hold Town Hall meetings to see what the people want and need.

When we vote in a President and VP or any other leadership in our country, they have the opportunity to fill cabinet possitions with their own choices. We assume with our vote, a vote of confidence, that they fill the possitions responsibly with qualified people. We are not concerned with what race that person is as long as they do their jobs responsible for the people. Or so that's the theory.

President Bush's cabinet is one of the most diverse in history. However, in my own opinion, President Bush is an asshole, and his cabinet is filled with like-minded "Yessir" powermongers. I had far more respect for Clinton's cabinet.

Now, back to our regularly scheduled thread:

Eyeslice,

Thank you for your feedback on the first show of the new Holocost series. Very enlightening.

• Realist
    Realist

Brenda,

indeed the discussion got a little off topic.

We, the American people, vote for whom we feel will best represent us in govenment.

i know, this is the same assumption in all democracies. To really work democracy would however require well educated people, a fair media and candidates that work primarily for the community not for themselves. Unfortunately neither is really provided (not just in the US but world wide).

The makeup of our government, both local and national, reflects the growth and education of many minority groups.

does it? should especially poor groups be excluded from democratic representation? where are the blacks, hispanics and asians (don't fall under the poorer groups) in the leading positions? it seems to me most groups are largly underrepresented while some others are extremely overrepresented.

I vote for both BECAUSE they set aside their partisan politics and personal agendas to work FOR Oregon.

of course these cases exist. not everyone in politics is a criminal or complete egoist. however it seems likely that especially in leading positions you will find self serving individuals.

We are not concerned with what race that person is as long as they do their jobs responsible for the people. Or so that's the theory.

yes thats the theory and thats how it should work. but especially in politics it is likely that people will try to abuse the system.

President Bush's cabinet is one of the most diverse in history. However, in my own opinion, President Bush is an asshole, and his cabinet is filled with like-minded "Yessir" powermongers. I had far more respect for Clinton's cabinet.

bush's cabinet is indeed quite diverse at least on the level of the representative figures.

Bush in particular should show everyone how easy it is to abuse the system. This guy has clearly not the interest of the average american in mind but that of some lobbies around him.

• Pole
    Pole

I hate that Jew who currently governs California.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit