The Holocaust - do we need to know?

by eyeslice 197 Replies latest jw friends

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Realist,

Helmet Turek once stated that before the Holocaust Austria had 200,000 Jews. Now there are only 14,000. Do you ever wonder what happened to all those "evacuated" Jews?

• avishai
    avishai

Golf, why do you keep posting these revisionist books, etc.? I come from russian Jew stock myself, so the Khazars converted to Judaism and are'nt true "semites" So what? There's conversions to judaism as far back as the exedous from egypt. So?

Here's another theory that holds as much water for me as all of that "protocols of the elders of Zion crap"

An extraordinary variant on the UFO conspiracy idea was propounded by a 1970s American cultist, Philip Argyle-Stuart, in his surprisingly-named publication, The High IQ Bulletin:

My theory is that an extremely devilish imposed overcrust was added to the Khazar [i.e. Jewish [4]] population, consisting of humanoids who arrived by flying saucer from the planet Vulcan, which I assume not to be in intra-Mercurial orbit round the sun, but in Earth's orbit ... behind the sun, forever out of sight ...

Likewise for the Gothic, Faustian Western culture. The previous inert and puposeless migrating population streams known as Franks, Goths, Angles, Saxons, Danes, Swabians, Alemni, Lombards, Vandals and Vikings suddenly had an over-crust added consisting of Norman-Martian-Varangians arriving from Saturn by way of Mars, in flying saucers.

After 1776 it [i.e. the Vulcanian-Jewish conspiracy] used the Illuminati and Grand Order Masons. After 1815 it used the financial machinations of the House of Rothschild, after 1848 the Communist movement, and after 1895 the Zionist movement.

The Jews were exterminated because they boycotted german goods? riiiiiiiiigghhhhtt. I'm soooooo sick of the same bullshit that cause the holocaust in the first place. Actually i'm grateful. It helps the rest of us realize that eternal vigilance is the price of freedom. That ignorance is always with us. Khazar conspiracy my ass. My great grandfather was snuck out of a poverty stricken ghetto in Russia in 1903 strapped to his mothers leg under her skirt. Because Jewish males were banned from leaving, as they were cannon fodder, consripted into the military for 45 years from the age of 17. Yeah, REAL powerful were the ashkenazi Jews.

• avishai
    avishai
    I hate that Jew who currently governs California.

????????? Were you being ironic?

• Realist
    Realist

kenneson,

who is Helmet Turek?

that the holocaust was an unbelievable act of barbarism is not in question.

the numbers regarding jews in austria also vary somewhat. but it seems that about 110.000 jews were able to escape before WWII started. while about 60.000 were killed by the nazis.

• Golf
    Golf

Avi, what revisionist books? Just because I read something and quote from it, it doesn't mean I believe it.

Do you want me to read books to your liking? There are tons of golf books on the market I don't tell you which one to read.

Guest77

• Realist
    Realist

avi,

one question: do you debate that jews have an unproportional (compared to the size of the jewish community) amount of influence in the US?

• Pole
    Pole

Avishai,

were you being ironic

Hey, I'm not that ignorant. It was a joke on Realist's (who is Austrian I believe) complaints about all those Jews in the American administration. Hope Arni's success makes him feel better abouth the configuration of power in the world.

Realist,

It always bothered me how exactly do you tell a Jewish name form a Germanic one? Can German names have the "-berg" suffix in them? Serious question.

Pole

• Realist
    Realist

Pole,

a) i can't stand arnie. he plays on US nationalism.

b) good question.

Most names with Stein and Berg as well as names derived from colors such as Weiss, Roth, GrĂ¼n etc. or gemstones and noble metals like Rubin, Gold, Silver etc. seem to be almost exclusively jewish. However i am sure exceptions exist.

Names that end in mann like Lehmann can be german as well as jewish although they are likely to be jewish. And names like Berger you can't tell at all.

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Names that end in mann like Lehmann can be german as well as jewish although they are likely to be jewish. And names like Berger you can't tell at all.

Is this really important?Im struggling to see whatever point your trying to convey?Especially in relation to this particular topic.You really arent coming across in any favorable light .

• Realist
    Realist

fleaman

cheese! i simply answered poles question.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit