The Holocaust - do we need to know?

by eyeslice 197 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary

"...the jews themselfs contributed to it by segregating themselfs from the rest of the population..." - Realist

"...The deduction from all this is the following: an antisemitism based on purely emotional grounds will find its ultimate expression in the form of the pogrom. An antisemitism based on reason must lead to systematic legal combating and elimination of the privileges of the Jews, that which distinguishes the Jews from the other aliens who live among us. The ultimate objective must, however, be the irrevocable removal of the Jews in general..." - Adolf Hitler

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

So what if most of Billy-boy's cabinet was of Jewish decent? The most recent immigrants in my bloodline that I can track are of Germanic descent. Does that automatically make me of Nazi heart, or a supporter of the Kaiser? I think not.

I'm white and my anscestors have been here 300+ years. Does that make me a former slave owner? Absolutely not! No ancestor my aunt could trace owned slaves, and most were Quaker. Even if my ancestors were slave owners, I am not.

So what's the beef? I don't get it?

Holocost was bad. Very very bad. The world heard the news and turned a deaf ear.

This history, in too many ways, is being repeated as I type.

Again, the biggest thing about the Holocost is it's ultimate killing machine, Auschwitz. A murder processing plant with a "shower" room approximately 30 x 60' where 1100+ people were crammed at a time in to be gassed. People shoved on top of people, and kids shove in to fill what space was left. Then their entangled bodies were moved on to the ovens after dentures, gold filled teeth, and anything else of value in their bodies was extracted.

Don't forget the Jew Skin lamp shades and other Jew Skin leather products manufactured. The clothing and other belongings that went to be remanufactured for the troups, or sent to the germans in need as if from other germans who gave. The wealth collected in silver, artwork, furs, gems, furniture, realestate.

THIS IS THE STUFF WE DON'T WANT TO FORGET BUT THE DISSENTERS WANT TO DESTROY.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier
    "...the jews themselfs contributed to it by segregating themselfs from the rest of the population..." - Realist

Yeah, the jews wanted to be moved to the ghettos and labor camps.

• Realist
    Realist

when a minority with perhaps 5% of the total population contributes 50% of the leading figures in a gov. than something is going on behind the scenes. the probability that this happens by coincidence is too remote. therefore the most likely explaination is strong support between members of the jewish community. if someone can come up with a reasonable alternative explaination for this distribution please let me know.

brenda,

religous jews segregate themselfs from the others. this works very well otherwise they would not have kept their identity for 2000 years.

abbadon,

ok found a little more time for this.

• the Holocaust's death toll (as you previously have claimed) has been exaggerated,
      • there was never any explicit plan (as you have claimed) to wipe-out the Jews until very late in the war when they did it because the war was going bad and it was the Jews fault there was a war (as you have previously claimed),
      • you use websites that quote forged anti-Zionist propaganda to support your arguments,
      • and the only website I have thus far found that supports your claim Albright did know her family history says that Slobodan is a vewy misunderstood man.

the death toll is based purely on estimates. we were able to establish this in the previous discussion. given the fact that a lot of financial interest as well as political interests are connected to the death toll number it seems indeed very likely that it is considerably exaggerated.

also as we discussed previously the wannsee conference protocols (the only documents showing a systematic plan) are not originals and the nazis indeed viewed the jews as responsible for the war.

the quality of websites is always debateable...however i agree radio islam is not necessarily a reliable source.

so it was destiny that albright ended up in a gov. consisting of 50% jewish members...hokus pokus it turns out she is one as well? quite a coincidence but ok.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Realist, I still don't get what the problem is (besides racism, maybe). Who cares if there are more politicians and ceos of jewish ancestry in power in the US? Good for them. This isn't a conspiracy.

Hey, in Africa there are finally more blacks in political power than white. And what about the world political and financial power China is beginning to push. Next to all Chinese dialects combined, Spanish is the 2nd most spoken language in the world. It is the 2nd most spoken language in the US. There are more and more latinos in government and financial power all the time. It this a conspiracy on Mexico's part? Your finger pointing just doesn't hold up. Remember, you point one finger, and you have three pointing back at you.

Judaism has a rich and varied history and culture that was nearly wiped out in Europe. A cuture that should be as celebrated as any other long-standing ethnic group.

• Realist
    Realist

brenda,

a problem arises if the positions are not given to the people with the highest qualification but based on ethnicity or sex. this is especially problematic if the power is abused (the situation with the US support for israel could be viewed as such).

in Africa there are finally more blacks in political power than white.

this is a very good example. it was a very problematic situation that white people controlled all power despite the large number of blacks in the population. similarly it is problematic that so much power is in the hands of a small minority in the US. in an ideal world the power should be distributed according to the size of the ethnic groups.

Next to all Chinese dialects combined, Spanish is the 2nd most spoken language in the world. It is the 2nd most spoken language in the US. There are more and more latinos in government and financial power all the time. It this a conspiracy on Mexico's part?

you twisted the issue around. the problem is that there are not enough latinos and blacks in the gov. they are greatly underrepresented in the gov. while other gourps are overrepresented. this is the problem.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Now you've got THE ARGUMENTS Realiste : (the problem it that it doesn't change the fact that those who suffered are those who couldn't escape and the majority had nothing to do with power)

The Jews Lobbiest knows exactly what they are doing (keep people under pressure - even objective jews knows how it doesn't help them to act the way they do, but they are not working to save their people / the purpose is obviously political) and again those who are really embarrassed about this are Jews who have nothing to do with them ! and can't escape right then in case of troubles ... (at Dieudonne's rassemblement their were Jews yielling about that, I don't know if they were a lot but at least 2 just next to me same familly obviously but still ...).

Israel called for the return home because of the growing antisemitisme (not enough people to explain there need to take so much land) that's when some deputies here said (enough bullshit = ooops why then and not about the kind of pressure they used ???)

What you said also explain why they (the lobbiest) absolutely need to make a difference in between racisme and antisemitisme (it doesn't make sense) but to say that they are twice victimes (more than others wich is an other way to ask more apologies for them than others) ... why is there more suffering from being a Jews than Any other slautered race ?

That's why it's time to put every raciste catastrophe on the same level ... LET'S REMIND EVERY PEOPLE / NATION / RACE who have been victime of racisme ... (ENOUGH ELITISME EVEN ON PAIN LEVEL)

• Mary
    Mary
    the death toll is based purely on estimates. we were able to establish this in the previous discussion. given the fact that a lot of financial interest as well as political interests are connected to the death toll number it seems indeed very likely that it is considerably exaggerated.

Like hell it is. The Germans REGISTERED all the Jews. All those pictures you see of the Jews lining up where they have to give their names? What the hell do you think they were registering for?? The Nazis kept meticulous records of all those exterminated in the concentration camps. September 1939, there were approximately 8,300,000 Jews in Europe. After the war, there were nearly 6,000,000 Jews that were DEAD and GONE 72% of the Jews of Europe simply ceased to exist. So don't come on here and try to promote your bullshit neo-nazi rhetoric crap that the Holocaust was all just a hoax, and that 6,000,000 didn't die and that the Jews brought it on themselves. It's pathetic.

• avishai
    avishai
    religous jews segregate themselfs from the others. this works very well otherwise they would not have kept their identity for 2000 years

No, at least for most of their history in europe the segregation was forced. It's where we get the word's ghetto and pale, as in "beyond the pale"

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Realist:So what's the proportion of Germaniacs in congress, as compared to the general poulation?

Brenda:

Judaism has a rich and varied history and culture that was nearly wiped out in Europe. A cuture that should be as celebrated as any other long-standing ethnic group.

As compared to Germaniacs, who nearly wiped out Europe...
    There was no tale of preserving ethnic diversity then!
    Heil the fourth reich!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit