Pathetic JW Web Site

by DevonMcBride 109 Replies latest jw friends

• Swan
    Swan
    Family are supposed to be there to help you learn about and get through life. The Man is the head of the Family, H must provide for his Family and care for it as Jesus cared for the congregation. The Woman is subject to the man and has to look after the house and help teach the kids, and the children are to Obey their parents. But Christ is the head of every man.

When was the last time you heard Christ say to some elder, "Hey you! Get me another beer!" ???

Tammy

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints
    A sister told me that most of her congregation split up because of an apostate infiltrating their congregation. because he was in there he could grab them to bring them down.

um.. did you ask her for specific facts, names, dates, circumstances ? anyone can say anything, you know. that doesn't make it true. there's a famous quote i can't remember who said it but it goes like this: "trust, but verify".

it seems to me the "true religion's" congregation couldn't be as easily toppled as a house of cards... think about it logically - just how would an "apostate" go about "infiltrating" the congregation?

• Fleur
    Fleur
    JT-you're always top drawer!

just had to agree with that earlier post.

I feel sad for you D...I hope that you do your research before getting into the pool...just know that if you change your mind about being a JW later (if you find another kind of belief system that fits your philosophies better) there is no graceful way to leave without losing everyone in your life that is JW.

Please stick around D and read, read, read.

Peace,

essie

• Panda
    Panda

Wow this is so sad. I hope he sticks around and checks out at least the UN fiasco. btw Why do they have all of those chairs?

• Dmac
    Dmac

Sorry to dissapoint you all but i am only here to "make a reply" to the one who is taunting me, I will not get mixed up in your beliefs and disbeliefs, you can not eat at the table of God and the Demons. its one or the other. You may like demonic food but i find utter distaste in it. Thats why I deleted most of your messages on my guestbook because they were unfit for others to read. I gave up my life for Jehovah, i'm not going to give up my soul for satan!

• undercover
    undercover

Welcome Dmac. I respect your courage to post here after learning of this place through those who posted on your website. Especially knowing that "apostates" roam freely here.

But before you leave to never come back(you will "lurk" though, I know) why not use this place to become better equipped to defend your faith? If you are so sure that you have found the one, true religion, then there is nothing that can sway you. This would be a great place to practice against real-life scenerios of objections. Yes, some will make fun of you, just like in the real world. Others will want to carry on a serious dialogue, debating the Bible and what it teaches. Pick a subject and let's see what we each know.

C'mon, give us a try.

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

i dunno... you probably look like one of those "infiltrating apostates" to him--------->

• undercover
    undercover

Darn it, I knew I shouldn't have worn the sunglasses

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Hello dmac. Welcome to this board . if you will please stay around then you will see that we are really a warm and caring community, although at times we all have the mickey taken. Do not take that too seriously.

Many of us grew up in small congregations, although I have never found one as small as yours. i wonder how long it will be able to continue.

I gave up my life for Jehovah, i'm not going to give up my soul for satan!

in a way I admire your guts, but please make sure that what you have given up is really for truth, not a concept that is merely called "The Truth"

Please use your computer to really examine the "Length , breadth, height and depth" as Paul recommeded in Eph.3.18 , whilst "Making Sure of All Things" 1 Thess 5 21

No reasonable organisation would prevent you from examining all the available information before making a commitment.

Take care .

• Lostreality
    Lostreality

I too, pose a challaeneg for you Dmac, read the board, and defend your faith.

Its the chance for the witness of a lifetime!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit