Pathetic JW Web Site

by DevonMcBride 109 Replies latest jw friends

• OUT and about
    OUT and about
    **** are you dumb? i'm not saying you are but it sure sounds like it,

I know you are, but what am I?

Dmac, I regret defending you in various posts, please get a life! You are caught up in all this apostacy just like you stated you wouldn't. The sooner you leave, the sooner we will all forget you.

Will

BTW: I have never been to a congregation where some portion of the elder body did NOT drink heavilly. Drinking alcohol is the one vice JW's are allowed (barring intoxication, of course). There is a thin line between enough, and one too many. Anyone who drinks in public regularly, can slip up. And they often do.

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

you know...those comments from the jw's, especially miss joan's, showcase their narrow and lopsided view of not just the world, but reality...

from: http://www.lileks.com/institute/gallery/misc/mixergal1.html

She has that brighty happy merry bouncy insaney look that tells me she's going to feed that cake right into the grinder, all the while singing MARESY DOATS AND DOSEY DOATS.
  • kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

God, let's let Dmac do his own thing. This looks like it's turning into a massacre. And I'd hate to see that on this site. I know I had a part in it too, but I was just letting off some steam. But that's just me--acting without thinking.

laters

kaykay_mp

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

my comments aren't directed at dmac...rather a commentary on joan, a poster there.

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa
    Family: The Man is the head of the Family, He must provide for his Family and care for it as Jesus cared for the congregation. The Woman is subject to the man and has to look after the house and help teach the kids, and the children are to Obey their parents.

I am not worshipping Jehovah to gain everlasting life in paradise i am worshiping him because he deserves it. I have done things worse than many other here would ever do so i don't expect to survive Armageddon but if God gives me that gift that great! but if he dosent i don't blame him!.

Ok.....now this is the heart of the matter. Guilt.

"If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness."--John 1:9

Just ask God to forgive you and to help you change. And He WILL. God is love, he forgives and we don't deserve it. But He does anyway. The only tricky part is you have to forgive yourself.

According to the Bible, you don't have to sell your soul to a book publishing corporation to recieve forgivness, to be good person, and to move on.

Peace,

LisaBOBeesa

• Celia
    Celia

Boy, where is Farkel in our hour of need ?

How totally stupid these apostates are. I can't beleive they repeat the same thing over and over and over. Nothing new under the sun is there? Can't they see Satan is using them to attack us? Why is it we don't infiltrate their rooms and try to convince people that THEY ARE WRONG? Because we have the TRUTH thats why and we don't have to do that. Poor souls, they are in for the surprise of their lives soon.

How totally moronic these Watchtower worshipers are. I can't believe they repeat the same thing over and over and over... They don't know how to think for themselves and repeat word for word what their masters in Brooklyn ask them to... Can't they see that they are used by the satanic Watchtower organization to attack anyone who doesn't agree with them? These idiots are so braindead that they are totally unable to have a normal discussion with anyone who challenge their beliefs. So they attack the messenger and not the message, because their "truth" can't stand to even the tiniest bit of scrutiny. Poor souls, they will one day realize they have wasted so much of their life following a lie...

Soon? again! you mean next month? or next year? or in 2034? or......

• roybatty
    roybatty

Anybody else seeing this guy one day pulling up to the Kingdumbhall with a gun? I'm not kidding....scary. I hope he takes his meds.

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

I feel for Daniel. If you read his site, he hitchhikes and lives on the street when he goes places. That's not healthy and it's very dangerous. If I had been studying with the JW's and I had found an Internet site like ours, I would have reacted the same way he has...poor guy. I hope he sees the light, and not theirs...

• GetBusyLiving27
    GetBusyLiving27

I hope you guys lighten up and give this poor dude a break, lol. Does his reaction really surprise you guys that much? We all were sucked into that stuff at one point..

• Little Red Hen
    Little Red Hen
    I feel for Daniel. If you read his site, he hitchhikes and lives on the street when he goes places. That's not healthy and it's very dangerous.

Yes, I too feel pity for Daniel. Dan, if you see this, please think bout how you got to studying. Destructive groups will look for individuals who are having a personal crisis, or are vulnerable due to broken relationships, death of family, job loss, move to new location, loneliness, depression, shame guilt, and fear. They also have an easy, quick answer, infact they appear to have 'all' the answers. They will grant you instant friendship, and are extremely generous, helpful, and loving. They behave this way to lower ones defenses, and create an atmosphere of 'obligation'.

Once they have your interest, they move in for the kill. They will begin by telling you that any one who opposes you in your study (or their group) is demonized. They will instill an us against them mentality, and a sense of absolutism. You will be kept busy with intense study and service. Any questioning will be chalked up to independent thought, and you will be kept in line with guilt and fear.

The info you will receive from a destructive group will be tailored to their needs, what they want you to hear. Any outside info is suspect.

Does this sound like the group you belong to? I worry about you. I have a daughter just a little older than you. I hope you have someone on the outside of your group you feel safe speaking with.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit