Pathetic JW Web Site

by DevonMcBride 109 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary
    Education: We need to be educated about God Jehovah and his purposes to sustain life and we have educators for this, thanks to the Faithfull and Discreet Slave class!.

None of who have any sort of decent education whatsoever and strongly discourage anyone from going to university. Is this really the type of people you want ruling your life?

Family: The Man is the head of the Family, He must provide for his Family and care for it as Jesus cared for the congregation. The Woman is subject to the man and has to look after the house and help teach the kids, and the children are to Obey their parents.

Oh brother......this statement could have been from the Middles Ages for god's sake..........

Ghosts: They are Demons in Desguise

Geeze, I didn't think Patrick Swayze looked like a demon!

Alcohol: Also It is strictly forbidden to get drunk, Drunkards will not inherit the Kingdom of God.

Well, I guess that rules out half of the elder body in every congregation..........

Religion: When Jesus came to earth he started 1 Religion, that Religion praises God Jehovah Jesus' Heavenly Father, there is only 1 Religion today that worships Jehovah and does his will and they are Jehovahs Witneses

Actually, Jesus never came to earth to start a new religion and there's nothing in the bible to indicate he did. He wanted to see reform made within the Jewish religion, but he certainly never abandonned his Jewish faith or beliefs. And FYI, the Jews today also worship Jehovah, or Yahweh.

This poor guy is the typical sort of person that the JW religion likes to suck right into their web. He's lonely, he's isolated, he's uneducated and sounds desperate. His life sounds so lonely that a Paradise earth sounds mighty appealing and should bring an end to all his problems.

• Dmac
    Dmac

Mary are you dumb? i'm not saying you are but it sure sounds like it, That subject on family is almost straigh from the bible. Stupid!! Patrick swayze was in a movie. and don't you know the demons can make them look like anyone?? I know no Elder that is a drunkard and never have. I am well educated thankyou, exept i may make a few spelling mistakes here and there and i no longer capitalise unless it is truly important. I am not lonley at all. In no way am i desperate. I am not worshipping Jehovah to gain everlasting life in paradise i am worshiping him because he deserves it. I have done things worse than many other here would ever do so i don't expect to survive Armageddon but if God gives me that gift that great! but if he dosent i don't blame him!. So you had me completely wrong. bu thanks for your concern.

• little1
    little1

DMAC-

I'm glad that you have come to JWD to investigate. Please don't let the harsh or condescending tone of some impede your research. You seem to have made up your mind already about the JWs, but a little investigation might not hurt. If it is truly the truth-what does the truth have to fear from scrutiny? If it is the truth it will stand no matter what. There are many FACTS that you will find here, not just opinions. The facts point to there being a lot of falsehood in the Watchtower organization. It's good that you seek to serve and honor God as you understand him, just make sure that you aren't confusing God with and organization of men.

God bless you on your search,

L1

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain
    Mary are you dumb?

. Stupid!! Patrick swayze was in a movie. and don't you know the demons can make them look like anyone?? I

Juxtaposition.

• undercover
    undercover
    I am not worshipping Jehovah to gain everlasting life in paradise i am worshiping him because he deserves it.

I never buy that from anyone. You may think you believe that, but you've been sold a bill of goods my friend.

Why does he deserve it? He gave you life? Can you prove it? An Almighty God worthy of worship would leave no doubt amongst anyone that he created life and that he alone made it happen.
    Okay, now that you can't prove he created you. Why else does he deserve it? When has he impressed upon you personally that he cares about you? When was the last time he said Thank You for worshipping him? When was the last time he got you out of a jam? When was the last time he came over to just hang out when you were feeling blue?

Just what has he done to deserve anything when you can't even verify that he exists or cares?

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

If you cannot see that the proceeding statements are delusional and outright paranoid, then you must seek help immediatley.

Name:

Owner (Daniel)
    Email:
    HomePage:http://
    Where are
    you from:
    Comments:As has been stated on my opening page, I regard this guestbook as a friends page, a place for friends to sign which will help build me up. All the messages I delted were delted for the fact that they are questioning my beliefs and my course in life. I found some were not as bad as others but even the kinder apostates are still apostates and firm unbelievers are firm unbelievers, what can i do? I am not as strong as Jesus and yet there were some that did not listen even to him so there are many more that will not listen to me or my friends, i understand it is your duty as an apostate to bring us down and try to drag us away from the truth but Jehovah is stronger than Satan and Love is stronger than hate, some of you may keep trying but what do you think you are going to acheive? Nothing!.
    December 30, 2008 04:22:06 (GMT Time)

Name:
    Email:
    Where are
    you from:
    Comments:How totally stupid these apostates are. I can't beleive they repeat the same thing over and over and over. Nothing new under the sun is there? Can't they see Satan is using them to attack us? Why is it we don't infiltrate their rooms and try to convince people that THEY ARE WRONG? Because we have the TRUTH thats why and we don't have to do that. Poor souls, they are in for the surprise of their lives soon.
    December 30, 2004 04:22:06 (GMT Time)

Name:Joan
    Email:
    Where are
    you from:
    California USA
    Comments:Daniel, I see apostates got hold of your website. I know it makes you as sick as it makes me because its satan invading your territory. They think they have to invade because thats the way satan works. WE don't have to go to their websites to bring the truth to anyone or attack their beleifs because we KNOW what we have is the truth and in HIS due time so will all these apostates know that all this time they were fighting against Jehovah God Himself. I can't beleive how evil people can be. Hate and deceit in every word, but thats good because that is a sure way of how to identify these rediculous people who beleive in the trinity, hellfire and other satanic teachings. Keep up the good work Daniel, you are doing great and very good in identifying apostates and weird opposers. Hugs, Joan
    December 30, 2004 04:13:58 (GMT Time)
  • PinTail
    PinTail

Yeah, and I thought I was a cone head. I see the hook line and sinker hanging from his mouth.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

I will try to reconstruct the message that I wrote on his Corkboard that was taken offline. Commenting on his post about apostates I responded that Jehovah's Witnesses are the real apostates, who along with Judge Rutherford fell away from the Bible Students (they still exist today) Conduct a search on the internet about the Bible Students and find out what they have to say. Appealing to new light, Jehovah's Witnesses have abandoned the teachings of Charles Taze Russell, the founder of the Watchtower Society. If he were here today he would have long ago been disfellowshipped for what he believed. Who apostasized from whom?

These are probably not the exact words I used, but the gist of the message is the same. I challenge Daniel to respond to my question.

• justhuman
    justhuman

The guy needs a shrink

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

It ain't going to work. I also challenged Danny boy and so far, I got nothing. I believe there's a word for people like that, but however, this is a family discussion board, so I'll just put up a picture.

alt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit