Pathetic JW Web Site

by DevonMcBride 109 Replies latest jw friends

• Neo
    Neo

Lisa,

At some point I will have to read Ray, Steve, and everyone else's books. I feel bad because I've never read them. Wait a minute, no I don't.

See I can't even be hypocritical for a single post, LOL!

As usual, I admire people with the patience to play mind games with these nut-jobs. I don't have it.

Lisa

PS--Happy New Year.

Ray's ISOCF and Hassan's Combatting Cult Mind Control are great reads!

As usual, I admire people with the patience to play mind games with these nut-jobs. I don't have it.

I don't have lots of patience too. I see those debates as an opportunity to develop an ability to be patient.

PS--Happy New Year.

Happy 2005!

Neo

• Neo
    Neo

Daniel,

I'm glad you explicitly disobeyed the Humble & Faithful & Discreet & "only channel" Slave by coming here. You'll learn a lot by calmly comparing what the Slave says with how things work in real life.

There are Many apostate sites to look at, i read them

Great! Not every single piece of information found in them is accurate but I believe you can use your "power of reason" to "distinguish both right and wrong." (Romans 12:1; Hebrews 5:14)

There a lot more sites than can you imagine. Take a look at a long list in http://www.freeminds.org/othrlink.htm.

I don't like everything they do and will not copy them and it surprises me to see that they let some things happen

I'd love to know who are "they" you're talking about! Do you refer to those who take the lead in Brooklyn?

although it is not a perfect organization there are many many witnesses who also don't like some things that happen and don't practice them

Yes, of course it is not a perfect organization. But that's not the problem, we know the Witnesses are imperfect. The problem is: the Governing Body says they are the only ones in the world that have been chosen by Christ himself!! They say that they became God's only channel to humankind in 1918/19!

Did you ever see the Live Forever book?

The book says in page 32:

There cannot be two sets of truth when one does not agree with the other. One or the other is true, but not both. Sincerely believing something, and practicing that belief, will not make it right if it really is wrong.

So, according to the logic of the organization, either:

1. The Governing Body (aka the Slave) was chosen by Jesus.

or

2. The Governing Body was not chosen by Jesus.

Both cannot be true at the same time. If it is shown proof that they were not chosen by Jesus, then the Governing Body is simply wrong and the Witness religion, though having good people, is not the Truth.

Is this reasoning correct?

Welcome to the Board!

Neo

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp
    i felt sad looking at his photo album...

I felt sad looking at the whole website. 20 visitors since 2002. I wanna totally punk him out on his board or whatever, but that's not very nice. If I actually knew him, then I'd call him a loser. and I'd be like, "hey dork, dork to dork you" or something stupid like that. but I have a little class. It'll be more satisfying to see him waste about 10 years before he finally realizes that the Witnesses are nothing more than a cult. can't wait! laters kaykay_mp

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

oh, my damn.

Dmac is on this thread, isn't he.

oh, well! that's my story and I'm stickin' to it!

laters

kaykay_mp

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

Dmac, you have mail.

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints
    Darn it, I knew I shouldn't have worn the sunglasses

or the trenchcoat. or the hat. very suspicious...

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

i knew the "20" visitors didn't sound right. then i went back to the website and it was "2058". oops.

that site took a long time to load.

my bad.

laters

kaykay_mp

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

Nevermind. I sent you the mail. You can either respond to it on the board or in my mailbox.

• fairchild
    fairchild

Why not leave Daniel in peace? He knows of this site now, so if he wants to read, he can come back and do so. He has all the information available to him. But I think people should stop posting things in his guestbook, he will find his truth in his own time. Just place yourselves in his shoes for a minute.. has he not been bashed enough by now? (especially in this very thread here) I know that you have his best interest in mind, but do remember that there is a day and a time for everything. Back then, when you yourselves were Jehovah's witnesses, did you want to HEAR some of the things you yourselves have said to this kid in the past couple of days? Probably not. Again, he has the information you wanted to convey and that should be sufficient. To use a JW expression.. you have given him 'food', but by his responses, both here and in his guestbook, it was obviously not at the 'proper time'.

I am sorry if I am overstepping boundaries here, being a new member and such, but I couldn't ignore this thread.

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

fairchild,

it's perfectly ok. i just got a little wacky today. that's why i didn't post on his site. like I said, this guy is a perfect stranger to me.

I've never made fun of anyone that I don't know. except for celebrities.

laters

kaykay_mp

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit