Pathetic JW Web Site

by DevonMcBride 109 Replies latest jw friends

• devinsmom
    devinsmom

Hope you all "learnt" a lot after readind his website!

• OUT and about
    OUT and about
    Hope you all "learnt" a lot after readind his website!

• Dmac
    Dmac

First, HAHAHA I find you guys so funny, i didn't like some things i was hearing about myself or my site but by the end i was laughing my head off. I deleted my corkboard cause it was there for nice discussions not apostates to "draw me out after them" like the scripture said you's would do.

OH NO!!! I made a few Minor spelling mistakes!!! I should be disfellowshipped or stoned!! (although i am not a Jehovahs Witness, just studying with them). I don't know how all of you came to believe what the JW's believe but I did from my own use and research thru the scriptures without using material from any kind of religion. It just so happend that the JW's know what they are talking about. There are few but the bible says "few are finding their way" and like i said before, many will be and has been (look at yourselves) misled and will not stand firm in the truth so here you are today.

The society did not say you are not allowed to have a website, i myself wrote them a letter and in it i told them about my site and because it is mostly about myself its ok, i have not been told to remoive it. I myself can handle what you all say but what of other believers who are not as strong as i am see you "lyingly say every sort of wicked thing against" them?, really you are only fullfilling bible prophecies, i am sure some of you know that. I bet some of you just couldn't give up sin so you turned away from God. Satan is hitting me hard now thru you guys because i am reaching out for priveledges in the congregation and he can see the more i reach out the less affect he will have on me so he is trying harder while i am still reaching.

And to answer someones question about my worldy friends, i gave them up on my own, they were all into bad habits and i did not want to get distracted by them so i stopped associating with them but i do know they still think greatly of me and they still say good things about me to my sister and brother and others i talk to.

Oh and those who left the congregation continue stron in the Truth, there was just no more work in town for them.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

there is a message board and e-mail from his site -we could all try sharing the truth with him - United Nations, Pedophilia, C o C etc - but I agree he appears a dime short of a dollar

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

hey Dmac - i hope you stay a while and just look around - there's lots to see here, and you might learn a lot. if you are truly seeking answers, there's no harm in reading everyone's struggle...at least then you can make an informed decision. i wasn't given that opportunity. take care.

• devinsmom
    devinsmom

Dmac, First I respect you for sticking to your guns, I don't believe in making people feel bad for being a jw, with that said we have all mostly "been there done that" and have a right to have our opinions, mostly based on knowing all about that religion and doing further research, which you obviously haven't done. I think I speak for a lot of people when I say that it is mostly the "organization" that people here are in opposition to not just what the teachings are. Don't you think that just like in life when you hear one side of the story you should first hear the other side before making up your mind? I think that is the main thing we are trying to get at, hopefully you will do research and THEN make up your mind, if it is truly the right religion you will still feel the same way when you are done, and your beliefs will still be the same when you are done, surely your mind is not to weak to not be able to withstand a little questioning, is it?-April

• Dmac
    Dmac

Just so you know, I have done my research on JW's, There are Many apostate sites to look at, i read them and I also heard things thru ppl who are witnesses. I don't like everything they do and will not copy them and it surprises me to see that they let some things happen BUT although it is not a perfect organization there are many many witnesses who also don't like some things that happen and don't practice them the fact is that the Witnesses are the only ones worshipping God they way he wants us too except for those that fail. You have to expect that in the true religion, Satan has his ways of working people in so that they may be accepted by the witnesses but are really working against them. Like a few people on this site, they are apostates but they still attend meetings and that. what are they trying to do? well satan is using them to try and drag others out with them, if they left the organisation completely how could they drag people with them? they would not reach them as none of you can reach me, there are no apostates where i live. A sister told me that most of her congregation split up because of an apostate infiltrating their congregation. because he was in there he could grab them to bring them down.

• Preston
    Preston

Gigli had a poor showing...

- Preston

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

Dmac,

I noticed you changed what you wrote about homosexuals. You were spewing hate and death before and toned it down after it was pointed out. Have you always felt that way or did this come about studying with the JW's?

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Dear Dmac,

I am so glad you came over here. Yes, I pointed out grammatical mistakes. But there were more than a few, tons to be exact. That may be a little thing, but we all make mistakes and in the scheme of things you say grammar doesn't matter. Perhaps that's true but you have a website and you want people to come to it...having all those errors makes one look uneducated, which is another stereotype of the JW's. I was a JW for many years and left the organization after I realized it was either me or them. I say that in the sense I would have done myself in...however I didn't do that. I thought the JW's were right and so did most on this board. I have parents who are devout JW's and there's no way I can change their minds about anything. But what I can do is pray that they see the "light" before it's too late.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit