Pathetic JW Web Site

by DevonMcBride 109 Replies latest jw friends

• Will Power
    Will Power

Incense, just wondering: MARESY DOATS AND DOSEY DOATS.

Is that the song ...Mares Eat Oats and Does Eat Oats and Little Lambs eat Ivy... ?

will

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense, just wondering: MARESY DOATS AND DOSEY DOATS.

Is that the song ...Mares Eat Oats and Does Eat Oats and Little Lambs eat Ivy... ?

uh-huh. i've also heard it sung "mares eat oats and goats eat oats"... that text was taken from that site, which is fun to browse if you're into american pop culture, which i am...

• Will Power
    Will Power

Hope I wasn't showing my age LOL

Sidebar trivia: Its been twice in as many days that I've heard (did you see Anchorman? lol) that scientifically women aren't as smart cause their brains are smaller. Exactly the same reason god channelled to the WT ! Go figure!

• Unfettered
    Unfettered

I believe him when he says, "I just learned to read yesterday". I don't think we should question that. Just my opinion.

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints
    Hope I wasn't showing my age LOL

well, i never go by things like that. i luv a lot of this stuff but i wasn't around then... but if you were, that doesn't mean you're a fossil or something. i've seen people who were real fogeys at 20 and others who were really cool at 50, so it's all relative...

no, i haven't seen "anchorman". the last film i saw in a theatre was "the incredibles" which was pretty cute.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Have any of you guys heard back from this kid?

• BLISSISIGNORANCE
    BLISSISIGNORANCE

I think he's quite clever................think about it.

If he becomes a witness he can travel state to state and instead of sleeping badly behind a bar or something, he can stay at brothers' homes and have a good meal too. How smart is that?

• Honesty
    Honesty

This one is definitely Elder material.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

So sad...

• OldSoul
    OldSoul
    This one is definitely Elder material.

Honestly Honesty, you took the words right off of my fingertips.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit