Pathetic JW Web Site

by DevonMcBride 109 Replies latest jw friends

• duffy
    duffy

Care to introduce yourself? I am posting on my laptop from work and I'm sadly missing my power cord so here be a nutshell; Almost 43 Male Slowly faded from the org like 10 years ago Divorced 1 son-not JW Riddled with guilt Surprised my feelings about Society were so common Barista

• duffy
    duffy

I listed these traits in a collumn. it didn't come out that way, sorry for the absence of punctuation. You'll figure it out, you seem pretty sharp.

• MungoBaobab
    MungoBaobab

Aw, quit pickin' on the poor guy.

• eyeslice
    eyeslice

Be careful about judging this guy from a few pages of his website.

We have all left an organization that is judgmental with its own members and has absolutely time or respect for non-members.

Eyeslice

• Mutz
    Mutz

- Truths of The Bible -

Under Construction

Rather like the WTS, making it up as he goes along. Or perhaps he is finding
    any 'truths' that will stand up to the barest minimum of scrutiny difficult?

• OUT and about
    OUT and about

I noticed that the site he links to saying it his his best friend includes a christmas picture. So much for leaving all your worldly friends behind, eigh? For some reason I don't think this WT love affair will last too long with this guy. I'm wondering if he will put up an apostate page when this is all over? As it's been said before, we have all been there (although I never would have written commentaries on my favorite kingdom songs). I think this thread best serves as a reminder to us of how entrapped we once were, rather than a target for reverse preaching. Anyway, thats my two cents.

Will

• devinsmom
    devinsmom

"Pot: Marijuana can in some people cause psychotic episodes (Visions and hearing voices) "

DAMN! iVE BEEN SMOKIN THE WRONG STUFF!

All these years and all thats ever happened to me was the munchies, and a tendency to frequent ex-jw message boards ad-nauseum.

Had I known I wouldnt have wasted my money on hits of acid in my teen years, when I could've just smoked some pot, oh well, live n learn-April

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

The D stands for Daniel. The big L on his forehead stands for LOSER.

I'm sorry, that was mean.

Kwin

• Will Power
    Will Power
    I'm sorry, that was mean.

Sounds like you're having a day like my last week! Frustration comes out in many ways.

will

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I don't doubt he's been here by now. Hopefully, for his sake, he'll stay.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit