Name Things That You Can Be Counseled For

by minimus 90 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

You can't miss a meeting to feed puppies!......You get counseled if you miss because you were sick or child(ren) were ill, because you had to work, come in late from work in work clothes, didn't come prepared with all the publications for the night, didn't gesture enough (per the School Overseer), didn't have better answers, didn't prepare your kids' answers at home first before they commented....blah, blah, blah.

• Swan
    Swan
    I was told by the "brothers" at the factory that I "looked like a girl," because of my "long hair."

144001;

You should have retorted, "Yeah, I heard you guys here had a big problem telling the girls from the boys."

Not that there's anything wrong with that!

Tammy

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

One engaged couple got called back for a JUDICIAL meeting for sitting together during the meetings.it seems brother selfimportant had " brought this matter to their attn" and they still sat together next meeting.. .

Is this true?I would have told that particular Elder to piss right off and made sure we sat together right down the front at the very next Meeting

• FairMind
    FairMind

I was counseled for going to the Silent Lambs web site. They found out because I blabbed to my daughter about what I had read there. The elder who counseled me was real mad and I found out later that I came very close to facing a JC.

FM

• Swan
    Swan
    I was counseled for going to the Silent Lambs web site. They found out because I blabbed to my daughter about what I had read there. The elder who counseled me was real mad and I found out later that I came very close to facing a JC.

Gosh! He'd really have a cow if he knew you were here! Keep that in mind if you ever want to see him turn apoplectic!

Tammy

• roybatty
    roybatty
    Having your ears double or triple pierced.

I was wondering about this. My ex was dropping off the kids the other day and she showed off her triple pierced ear(s). I can't remember if it was one or both. Anyway, I wonder if she keeps them in when going to the meetings. Somehow I doubt it. lol

• minimus
    minimus

piercing in any place

• booker-t
    booker-t

I remember I was counseled for having a beard while giving a Wed nite talk. I felt since it was in the back school I was save. But the elders felt differently and I shaved off my beard. This was one of the things that I argued with the JW's about and finally I just got sick and tired of it all and DA'd myself. I told the elders that Jesus had a beard so what was wrong with my beard? They told me that Jesus had a beard and it was ok back then but now it is a sign of rebellion.

• Undecided
    Undecided

I never counseled anyone while I was the PO. I never got counseled either. I never felt I was better than anyone else, so how could I counsel them?

Ken P.

• JH
    JH

Chewing gum at the hall.

Going to the washroom too often.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit