Name Things That You Can Be Counseled For

by minimus 90 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I'll start.......A woman wearing a skirt higher than her knee and a child crying during a meeting

• Sassy
    Sassy

I think the list would be shorter if you said what you CAN'T be counciled for...

but the one I have for counsel...

is tooooooo short shorts... (I got busted for that once at a cong picnic)

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Being seen going into a PG rated movie that was incorrectly marked as PG-13.

(I had to show them the true rating using the news paper. )

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Having your ears double or triple pierced.

• Gill
    Gill

My cousin and her fiance were counselled for her sitting in the passenger seat whilst he was driving his car. They were told that in future if they were to be in a car together she had to sit in the back seat and if she was driving he would have to sit in the back seat.

When the fiance argued with the elder, (also known in our family as 'medallion man') he was told that as long as he was Presiding Overseer of the congregation he would make sure that the fiance never got any position of responsibility in the congregation. Apparantly my cousin and her fiance were setting a bad example for the elder's daughters. One had left the JW's years before, another went to live with her boyfriend and became pregnant and the third one, if you looked behind a bush you'd find her snogging one boy or another.

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

Going to school as an adult to retrain due to medical reasons. It is preferable to be on welfare.

Walter

• minimus
    minimus

Gill, what a funny sight!!.....Years ago, everyone wore a white shirt. I knew one Hall that had white shirts in all different sizes so that a visiting speaker with a colored shirt could change.

• pratt1
    pratt1

For guys hair too long.

• minimus
    minimus

or shaved bald.

• Little Red Hen
    Little Red Hen
    or shaved bald.

Well, you know bre'r minimus, it's hard to have a theocratic comb-over with a shiny pate!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit